5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
lol or a forum thing, I didn't realized I only had the half factory liners until some one here pointed that to me.
but IMO for some colors is a must like white. It just doesn't look right and like many I will say I can't believed a 60K truck doesn't have them standard
my 4th gen tradesman had them although I will be honest and say I can't remember if it was listed as an add on, on the window sticker or came standard
I went back and fort before deciding to add them on mine
My Limited came with them. I would’ve put them on if it didn’! Installed Husky mud guards as well.

FA746342-7738-4A6F-8F2E-5F3FA9DAD110.jpeg

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a white truck and the liners would make a big difference in appearance. My only concern is whether or not it will trap the salt crap they put on our road in Maryland and cause premature rust along the flange along the edge of the well. Without them it is easy to hose out the well. Am I over thinking this?

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a white truck and the liners would make a big difference in appearance. My only concern is whether or not it will trap the salt crap they put on our road in Maryland and cause premature rust along the flange along the edge of the well. Without them it is easy to hose out the well. Am I over thinking this?
Always lived in snow belt, never been an issue, 30 years of trucks

Users who are viewing this thread