5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not today, but I took her out this weekend for her first fully loaded trip.

Wasn't quite planned, but it turned out that our departure date marked 1 year of being in my driveway.

Attachments

• 20220812_185036.jpg
    20220812_185036.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 111

Jidster

Reaction score
Gave her a bath

3c4201b3d63be55b0fe02e63df8d6d7a.jpg

c003142b044bf74ec365429d7adacd0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
Also installed a platform for my buddy so he has a nice big flat area of his own and when he sits he is at window height instead of staring at a door panel, he hated that lol.
Did you build the platform from scratch or did you buy it? I'm looking for one for my border collie but I don't have the time to build one.

Last edited:

spelunk68

Reaction score
Did you build the platform from scratch or did you buy it? I'm looking for one for my border collie but I don't have the time to build one.
built it but I just took the sizes I needed except the notch to lowes and they cut it out for me then I just glued and trimmed carpet and made the 2x3 legs it took me maybe an hour

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not what I did today, what i did for the last 2 days. Cat back rough country exhaust. I love it, very very mild at low rpm and the auto start stop does not make a big starting sound like you get with the starter, but sounds sick when stomping on it out on the road. The video does it no justice. Also installed a platform for my buddy so he has a nice big flat area of his own and when he sits he is at window height instead of staring at a door panel, he hated that lol. Was nice to have a break in the weather, I felt human again outside instead of the living on mars experiment for the last month where an air conditioner is your only supply of oxygen!
Obligitory video of exhaust...
View attachment 136724 View attachment 136725 View attachment 136726
Sounds good!

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It seems slightly louder and deeper but that very well could just be a placebo effect. I bought them purely for looks as I plan to keep the rest of the exhaust system stock for the foreseeable future.
Thanks (y) I already have black exhaust tips because of the Night Edition package. But sometimes I feel that it's too quiet with the stock exhaust.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
been like that on every truck I ever owned.

must be a younger crowd thing
lol or a forum thing, I didn't realized I only had the half factory liners until some one here pointed that to me.
but IMO for some colors is a must like white. It just doesn't look right and like many I will say I can't believed a 60K truck doesn't have them standard
my 4th gen tradesman had them although I will be honest and say I can't remember if it was listed as an add on, on the window sticker or came standard
I went back and fort before deciding to add them on mine

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the same hook up . I like that longer are. Could you post a link
Let's see if I did the links properly. I tried to link the cart checkout with all the parts and then just the longer arm
The longer arm doesn't seem to have a sku# - but you choose the long 10cm for the size

Users who are viewing this thread