5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Siscoster

Reaction score
Truck arrived at the dealer today. Right now it’s getting tint done by the dealer and as soon as I pick it up tomorrow it’s getting wheel to wheel oem steps, and an extang revolution installed!

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Put in my mopar slush mats for winter!
Lucky! Ug, I’m still waiting on two sets on back order in different locations. Hurry up Ram, winter is coming!

I installed HeadlightRevolution Supernova v4 led bulbs to replace my stock halogens... sooooo much better. Really nice neutral light, focused tightly too. Night pics don’t do the headlights justice but trust they are BRIGHT. The backup bulbs from
HR are just ok and too expensive, not recommended.

Also just received my sweet $5 amazon/china sourced sticker!!! This is about as tricked out as I’ll get on truck stickers. Love my $40 alternative to the OEM bed step too, aside from it being a good sticker holder it helps me clamber up.
C5467FD4-C5FA-48E2-96AA-37BB860541D8.jpeg FB7B4EC8-6CFC-4F07-A483-EBF021CC0E08.jpeg

kioteh

Reaction score
Finally got my Pulsar installed the other day. I had some challenges in getting it working, mostly due to buying it so soon after it was released I believe, but their support was superb and they worked with me over the phone for as long as it took to get it working right. Now I can adjust my truck's performance from "stock", "performance", or "fuel saving" all with or without MDS. Its super simple and I can tell a very noticeable difference when in performance mode. You can also adjust your pedal sensitivity. Highly recommend.

JonnyQuest

Reaction score
I didn’t get anything extra for my Ram today, but I bought myself some serious get outta jail free cards. Bought my wife a new black Stingray to go with my black Ram. Lol. Giving it to her Sunday when it gets here - bought it out of state. It’s going to arrive with a big red bow on it. It’s a brand new 2017 Stingray convertible, got it almost $17k off.

Now when I want to go get ceramic coating done, it certainly won’t be a problem!

EABEA380-1422-4D9B-A83C-638D20A9648B.jpeg 0F78D59F-6E36-4A73-A2E8-6C842BF9A94B.jpeg

Brobee

Reaction score
Paint sealant, undercoating, and front window tint. Next Friday is the big one...

geotex1

Reaction score
Tough day yesterday for my new RAM... FedEx Home Delivery destroyed my new Lomax tonneau after misrouting what should have been a 2-day delivery to a week long north to south and back again adventure bouncing around too many trucks and too many stations... If anyone remembers the old Samsonite commercials with the gorillas tossing around the luggage, yeah, that's the mental picture of how the cover must have been handled. They delivered it with half of the heavy staples gone, re-taped at least twice, crushed on two corners, torn out on another, clearly dragged on the sides such that the "fragile" and "this end up" stickers were abraded off rather than followed, and the report from the FedEx investigator said, "the package was located and is in good condition!!!" o_O:mad:(n) Sure, that's why the clamps were broken loose, half missing, and those that remained running around the box helped shred the powdercoating on the rails and cover frame... Thanks FedEx for botching a planned trip with the RAM and clearly not giving a :poop:!

Also picked up my truck from having the Line-X installed. Hands down, the BEST spray-in installation I have ever had or seen - beautiful, even, well detailed! :cool: Unfortunately, then I opened my cab doors... During the prep and wrapping to protect overspray, the tech had either NO common sense or brain was not engaged! Needless to say, the shop owner is making it right at his very steep expense that is sure to come out of the tech's pay. The owner went red in the face and ears when he opened my doors, and then went up one side and down the other side of the tech, who was neither new or inexperienced - 5 years spraying at the shop! Owner is a truck guy, as is his father who started the business (30 years of generational business in same spot), and the father just had his 2019 RAM sprayed by the same guy! Fortunately, all the damage is to replaceable pieces and parts and not my paint! :eek::mad:

Rant done, I did order a set of body color matched mirror caps to replace the chrome ones. I'll have my nephew pop the mirrors since he owns an autoglass business and so many have reported breaking them when popping them out of their socket. Also, firmed the appointment to get my PPF film and front window tint handled.

Siscoster

Reaction score
Well I wish I had some mods done to share today but extang sent me a 5’7” cover in a box marked 6’4”.

Users who are viewing this thread