5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

CogitoErgoLevo

Reaction score
Imagine willingly living in a place like California with has bs rules like that. Not me, give me my tint and I’ll go about my day. I can understand not allowing something ridiculously dark but allowing let’s say 30%+ shouldn’t be an issue especially in a very sunny state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
When i moved to RI from CA 3 years ago I was pissed because i had to remove tint from ALL windows and back window. It is illegal in RI to have ANY tint on ANY window if you have a sedan. And you will fail inspection if you have tint because they video tape the inspection with windows up. Front tint is illegal on any vehicle
SUVs are allowed to have rear windows tinted but not sedans WTF???

CA is not the only state that has weird rules

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought you were kidding, but I looked it up. Tint is illegal in NJ, VT, and NH. Ridiculous.
I am in BC (Canada).

I see some persons driving around with front tints on, and I have been told by a few people that I should be fine with up to 35%. I am just wary of dealing with the po-po as a general rule.

With that said, the summer is on its way.....I am not particularly impressed with the AC system in this truck (its ok, but...).....and it would look so much better with all-around tint!:D

I was planning to get a strip across the windshield this spring in any event, but I got two huge rock chips over the winter which will likely necessitate a windshield replacement in the short-to-medium term.

Decisions, decisions....

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When i moved to RI from CA 3 years ago I was pissed because i had to remove tint from ALL windows and back window. It is illegal in RI to have ANY tint on ANY window if you have a sedan. And you will fail inspection if you have tint because they video tape the inspection with windows up. Front tint is illegal on any vehicle
SUVs are allowed to have rear windows tinted but not sedans WTF???

CA is not the only state that has weird rules
Feeling for you. RI sucks for tint, as does the massholes, this is the only area that will actually pull you over for tint. Most places will 'add a fine' RI and MA actually seek out window tint???.

testcrewman

Reaction score
the butt crack tailgate!!
gmc/chevy had a better idea IMO!!!
I thought the MFT was a gimmick that Ram came up with trying to compete with the Multi-Pro tailgate and was skeptical about the MFT. This was before a friend of mine got one with his truck and we had to load 20 60lb bags of concrete in to it. Even with the GMC/Chevy tailgate, you're having to lean over the tailgate to load the bags. Not with the MFT. I will never own another truck without it, even with the few issues people have been reporting.

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Actually got done late last night but cleaned up this AM so think this qualifies.

I had previously bashed in my Rebel's factory skid plate while off-roading in the desert a few months back (was driving a little too enthusiastically into a dip...lol). Anyway, finally changed out the factory silver skid plate for another one that I had custom powder coated a gun metal grey. It's a subtle change but one I think works nicely with the truck's color scheme too.

Damaged plate:

Bumper removed (this was a process to disconnecting/reconnecting the Rigid lighting and the actual skid plate removal from the bumper):

New skid plate:

pgers22

Reaction score
good afternoon everyone. Went and traded my 19 rebel in Silver to purchase a 22 Rebel 1500 in Delmonico Red. See attached pic. Unreal color for this truck.

Attachments

• rebel.jpg
    rebel.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 142
  • ram 1.jpg
    ram 1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 142
  • ram 2.jpg
    ram 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 141

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
good afternoon everyone. Went and traded my 19 rebel in Silver to purchase a 22 Rebel 1500 in Delmonico Red. See attached pic. Unreal color for this truck.
literally unreal because i havent seen another one! so love this color! congrats again haha

DaBadGuy

Reaction score
Went to my 1st NASCAR Race at Talladega Super Speedway this weekend. Was a blast. Folks there were extremely hospitable. Will be doing it again in July at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Attachments

• 20220424_101905.jpg
    20220424_101905.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 20220424_101928.jpg
    20220424_101928.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 111

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Went to my 1st NASCAR Race at Talladega Super Speedway this weekend. Was a blast. Folks there were extremely hospitable. Will be doing it again in July at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
Awesome. Talladega is one if the tracks I definitely want to visit sometime. All I hear about is the Boulevard. What happens on the Boulevard stays on the Boulevard. 😆

DONZILLA

Reaction score
Put my wheels and tires on today! Ready for spring!

Attachments

• 20220425_164801.jpg
    20220425_164801.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 20220425_173655.jpg
    20220425_173655.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread