5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

X-Wrestler

Reaction score
What did I do for my Ram today?

I filled the freaking tank! $130!!!!

Pulling the 5th wheel around camping this summer is going to be rough.

rzims

Reaction score
What did I do for my Ram today?

I filled the freaking tank! $130!!!!

Pulling the 5th wheel around camping this summer is going to be rough.
I tried to fill up at the cheap gas place near me, but with the ATM card it cuts you off at 100.00 and with the lineup of angry people behind me I wasn't going to put it in again. Ended up with 3/4 of a tank for 100.00 :-(

Tesla

Reaction score
740931a7845a512c67a9125826c105e1.jpg

Saw this at a dealer auction today. 2019 Big Horn, 17k Miles, Rebuilt Title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tesla

Reaction score
Who every thought mounting those pods like that and those rims were a good idea should have a rebuilt brain.

Yeah definitely not a fan of the rims, but I like the lift compared to my stock height Laramie lol

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tried to fill up at the cheap gas place near me, but with the ATM card it cuts you off at 100.00 and with the lineup of angry people behind me I wasn't going to put it in again. Ended up with 3/4 of a tank for 100.00 :-(
Yeah I’m used to that☹️… Costco stations max out at $150 and it was about $225 to fill my truck & transfer tank BEFORE this crazy price increase, I’m afraid to drive it now, a fillip will be $350!😭

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you don't wait until it's empty, it doesn't cost as much to fill up
Yeah I usually fill up with an empty transfer tank and 3/4 in the truck, I’m only by the Costco once every other week so it’s convenient

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Even though I have money to not care about gas prices, it pains me every time I fill up at the pump. I don’t know why, but it’s just the way it is for me. With that in mind, I am putting my stock wheels and tires back on for a while to get my extra mpg’s back. I’m sure as crap not stopping driving the truck, but I don’t want to waste fuel either. i’m also starting a new revolution called the anti-Carolina squat:

View attachment 122847
Same here, I am blessed with a good jod. But i also can't justify not looking around for a decent place to fill up and don't understand people not doing the same. Here in Los angeles price is all over the place. From 5.25 to 6 to 6.50 or higher with in a 3 minute drive. And in all honesty it is very clear that there is some seroius price gouging. Just like during the start of the pandemic with mask. Cleaning supllies and meat which is still super high

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same here, I am blessed with a good jod. But i also can't justify not looking around for a decent place to fill up and don't understand people not doing the same. Here in Los angeles price is all over the place. From 5.25 to 6 to 6.50 or higher with in a 3 minute drive. And in all honesty it is very clear that there is some seroius price gouging. Just like during the start of the pandemic with mask. Cleaning supllies and meat which is still super high
I use GasBuddy app to locate stations, and also have the GasBuddy fuel card which is 3 cents off per gallon in every fill up, and through the app, some stations do up to 20 cents off per gallon deal alerts.

I'm offering you the biggest everyday savings on gas anywhere. Join for free and use code EFQCHQM. Sign up today:
https://gb.onelink.me/2n60?pid=refe...ttps://pay.gasbuddy.com/&referralCode=EFQCHQM

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
If you don't wait until it's empty, it doesn't cost as much to fill up
Doesn't really matter if I fill the tank from half or completely empty. I am going to use the gas no matter what. Right now I would almost prefer to fill up from empty. Who knows what the price will look like at my next fill up. We saw an average increase in the Valley of $0.15/gallon TODAY alone. I will spend ~$150 to fill it tomorrow and be set for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully things settle a bit by then and I'm not spending $200 next time. :(

Users who are viewing this thread