5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol, I figured if my truck were to ever be broken into, the two most valuable things in their would-be targets of a thief. The Rock Island 1911 10mm is the main thing I want to protect from theft, but Costas aren't cheap either.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am a big guy, so a comfortable holster can be hard to find. My go-to holster is my Alien Gear Shape Shift 4.0. Not cheap, but worth every penny!!
seriously?!?! how did you get it to feel comfortable? I guess it depends where you carry (i got it for IWB Appendix but i'm usually a 4-o'clock iwb) I got one of those for my P30sk (which isn't huge but it isn't a micro compact either) and I felt like I was stuffing a phone book down my pants.

(note for the youngins on this thread: a phone book was a part of the internet that the phone companies used to print out and deliver to us so we could throw it away. 🤣😂)

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh,yeah maybe, although 🤔, and no, getting one off is worse, yes having one =lopsided, not getting it off =hell
I've always found that getting my nuts off was a positive experience. Anyway you look at it.

Definitely would hate to have lopsided nuts, but I'm sure they are like breasts and one is bigger than the other.

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
seriously?!?! how did you get it to feel comfortable? I guess it depends where you carry (i got it for IWB Appendix but i'm usually a 4-o'clock iwb) I got one of those for my P30sk (which isn't huge but it isn't a micro compact either) and I felt like I was stuffing a phone book down my pants.

(note for the youngins on this thread: a phone book was a part of the internet that the phone companies used to print out and deliver to us so we could throw it away. 🤣😂)
I CAN"T do appendix carry, it is WAY too uncomfortable for me. I have SEVERE done-lops, my belly "done lops" over my belt. :)

I carry between 4 and 5 o'clock. I carry a Sig P365XL with red dot sight and can wear all day with no issues. Not a huge firearm, but not micro either.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I CAN"T do appendix carry, it is WAY too uncomfortable for me. I have SEVERE done-lops, my belly "done lops" over my belt. :)

I carry between 4 and 5 o'clock. I carry a Sig P365XL with red dot sight and can wear all day with no issues. Not a huge firearm, but not micro either.
I have an IWB kydex holster made by a local guy for my S&W M&P Sheild 9. I usually carry mine on right side about 3-4 o'clock. For me, it the best location for not printing, accessibility, and still being mostly comfortable. Being a tall guy, my shirts can lift up in the back when sitting down(Tall fit shirts are too long), and also have Dunlap disease, can't carry in the front. But I don't carry daily.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine also paid for my tint and my ceramic coating on the outside of the glass.

I read yesterday that gas was $7.25 at some places in Los Angeles.
haven't seen it but maybe true, there are 2 gas stations in Los Angeles famous for being on the news for insane prices which should be illegal but they take advantage of the location and the following groups, lazy, idiot, rich and out of towners
One of those station is in downtown LA that is where I work.
This is today at less than a 10 minutes drive from downtown LA. close to where I lived.
valero, arco and USA gas run close to each other, than 76, shell and mobil about 45 cents higher or so. yesterday was 10 cents lower.
its kind of all over the place, at different cities, a coworker fill her tank up yesterday at $5.85
gas.jpg

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

LOL a buddy was coaching little league and a kid told him he had “dickey do” disease…….he said his belly stuck out further than his **** did!!

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh man, no way I would carry my favorite, absolutely 357ss sw rev. But sob heavy, and, green dot makes it even worse

Last edited:

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am a big guy, so a comfortable holster can be hard to find. My go-to holster is my Alien Gear Shape Shift 4.0. Not cheap, but worth every penny!!

I carry my 43X in their Cloak OWB. High quality and very comfortable.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
I really wanted to get a shapeshift for my xDm but they don't make one and probably won't since they don't make it anymore. They have awesome customer service though! I have one of their original holsters and my dog chewed it a year or two ago. I emailed them to ask about the shapeshift and the lady said what's your order number maybe I can help you out. When I gave it to her she was shocked because it was a very early order number so she ended up sending me a brand new holster with the mounts since they didn't have a shapeshift. I was not expecting that since I bought that holster idk 6yrs earlier or something. Nice to know the shapeshift is worth it I'll probably get one for the lcp max.

Users who are viewing this thread