5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

EJ84

Reaction score
Finally got my Bilstein’s and tires installed. Went with ORG front springs on setting 3, Toyo AT 3’s 275/60/20, heading out now to install my Truxedo Lo pro that I picked up for a great price from accessory parts- highly recommend them for great prices and really fast shipping.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally got my Bilstein’s and tires installed. Went with ORG front springs on setting 3, Toyo AT 3’s 275/60/20, heading out now to install my Truxedo Lo pro that I picked up for a great price from accessory parts- highly recommend them for great prices and really fast shipping.
Pictures?? I second that on accessory.parts, great prices, great customer service and fast shipping.

truckless

Reaction score
seriously?!?! how did you get it to feel comfortable? I guess it depends where you carry (i got it for IWB Appendix but i'm usually a 4-o'clock iwb) I got one of those for my P30sk (which isn't huge but it isn't a micro compact either) and I felt like I was stuffing a phone book down my pants.

(note for the youngins on this thread: a phone book was a part of the internet that the phone companies used to print out and deliver to us so we could throw it away. 🤣😂)

Didn't every cop car used to have one too? ;)

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
9c5809d60a8d41dd04e73d169e2a7b6d.jpg

5f8ba1f4ba2709ba6155c31538c6990a.jpg

Treated her to some liquid gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It rained all day yesterday and washed all the crap off the roads.

But on my way home from getting fuel they were spraying the salt solution on the roads. So it’s dirty again.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It rained all day yesterday and washed all the crap off the roads.

But on my way home from getting fuel they were spraying the salt solution on the roads. So it’s dirty again.

That sounds about right ha

MontFla

Reaction score
Ever since I installed my BDS 3” progressive rate rear lift coils they would slap together over every bump and it was super annoying, so I put some foam weather stripping on them and it fixed them 100%! They’re silent now! It’s kinda ghetto I guess but I wanted to make sure this was the sound I was hearing before I spent $70 on isolators. If this stays on, great. If not, at least now I know to get the isolators. Side note: I really underestimated how much droop this truck was capable of even with just basic bds coils and shocks! I maxed out my jackstands at 25 inches high on the frame rails and I still couldn’t even get the 37” tires off the ground!
Try it on a Jeep rubicon!!!

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
eb11b27021d15f26544dea01a6e84960.jpg

Do you think a touch up pen would help? Guessing someone backed into it and drove off

Bummer man. That might rub out if it's only paint on the surface. Hard to tell in the pic.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite 1911 is my grandfather’s WWII service weapon. Colt 1911 in 45 ACP. And fits great in the console safe. But rarely carry it.
Yeah I wouldn't take that one anywhere either. Crazy tho what a gun like that one literally went thru, and how because of that we would now baby it. Great heirloom!!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
eb11b27021d15f26544dea01a6e84960.jpg

Do you think a touch up pen would help? Guessing someone backed into it and drove off

If it's not down to metalz might be able to polish or wet sand that out fairly easily. If bumper is bent, just fine through isnurance to get a new bumper

Rebel2022

Reaction score
Our provincial government is suspending collection of the provincial gas taxes come April 1....that that instantly knocks off about 13 cents a litre...currently at 1.55/Litre. So...if conversion from Canadian to US pricing holds it take us from 4.62 to 4.23US/gallon

"Should" be even negligibly less than that since the federal bastards tax our tax with an additional 5%....and the buggers are increasing our federal carbon tax an additional 2 cents April 1st....and of course they tax that tax too. :mad:
This afternoon south Calgary all the way down to lethbridge in the $1.70’s now. Was 1.57 yesterday afternoon. Diesel is over 1.90!

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Our provincial government is suspending collection of the provincial gas taxes come April 1....that that instantly knocks off about 13 cents a litre...currently at 1.55/Litre. So...if conversion from Canadian to US pricing holds it take us from 4.62 to 4.23US/gallon

"Should" be even negligibly less than that since the federal bastards tax our tax with an additional 5%....and the buggers are increasing our federal carbon tax an additional 2 cents April 1st....and of course they tax that tax too. :mad:
Friggin BC government refuses to knock the tax down. We’re currently at $1.88 per litre. That works out to $7.52 CAD per gallon. Or $5.69 USD per gallon.

Users who are viewing this thread