5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Put in my tinted tail lights and opt7 light bar under the tailgate, ground force bed cover(which I don’t like), Got a 3/2 lift going on and some 22x12’s coming in a week or two. Got a set of night edition headlights I gotta get put on also.
Ok perfect...I have my light bar in the way. Since I'm also replacing my tail lights, which color is the reverse one? I think it's white, or gray, but I just need confirmation.

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
and what happens when the windshield gets a rock?
you have to do everything again:(

I had all windows but windshield and you can still tell the difference in the amount of heat that does not get in

but hey thats just me and my opinion

to each their own.

My windshield was replaced and insurance paid for the re-tint

wsutard1

Reaction score
I called for quotes to wrap my front grill trim black. $1000….so I won’t be doing that anytime soon.

truckless

Reaction score
Our provincial government is suspending collection of the provincial gas taxes come April 1....that that instantly knocks off about 13 cents a litre...currently at 1.55/Litre. So...if conversion from Canadian to US pricing holds it take us from 4.62 to 4.23US/gallon

"Should" be even negligibly less than that since the federal bastards tax our tax with an additional 5%....and the buggers are increasing our federal carbon tax an additional 2 cents April 1st....and of course they tax that tax too. :mad:

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is an auto skills center on base in Ohio that military and retires and civilians that work on base can use for a small fee and they have a ton of tools.
Man,I used the heck out of Orlando 's shop, 30 years ago, one of the best beni's for military had a blast stuffing a 454 ls6 and a blower in a 56 Bel-Air it could cat-hop through intersections. We home made a 'wheelie bar' under the rear bumper IMO only engine that sounds better than the 5.7 and pretty much promise that any 5.0 drivers are still in shock 😳, sadly I didn't own it, just loved wrench time. I would volunteer a Saturday for a roll of skoal. Funny how simple things were then.

Last edited:

Brunzca

Reaction score
Installed my Amp Powersteps on Sunday (mostly, to be continued). Took longer than expected, mostly because of one nut on the dealer installed boards that refused to come off.

After all the reviews, the standard LED lights don’t seem ideal, so bought led strips Just ran out of time that night to get them installed, so zip tied everything up. The rest went pretty smoothly. Big rains coming the next few days, so hope to get the lights done tonight after work. Otherwise, flawless, they work, and loving them so far.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There seems to be a known issue with the air ride suspension and premature tire wear on the edges. Most have determined it to be caused by the aero mode when driving, or driving in off-road 1 or 2 for looks, as the alignment is done in regular hight mode, and when you raise or lower it with the air ride, the camber alignment changes.

Well I just got the alignment, and think they did it in the aero mode- that’s what I usually keep it in, and that’s what it was in when I picked it up. But I also rotate with every oil change so I’ll see what happens with these.

theeuroguy

Reaction score
Installed mine a few days ago, nice fit and function. Read through the instructions, but mostly ignored them and just stuck it in there. IIRC the instruction wanted you to remove the bottom mat and center divider...It fit and works perfectly without doing that.
View attachment 122623
View attachment 122624
Love my “We the People” holsters, 1911 Commander?

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Installed mine a few days ago, nice fit and function. Read through the instructions, but mostly ignored them and just stuck it in there. IIRC the instruction wanted you to remove the bottom mat and center divider...It fit and works perfectly without doing that.
well thats a scary item to keep in there!!!! do you know how many people lose one eye every year to a pair of sunglass ear things?!?!?!?! 😂 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread