5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Raminit

Reaction score
That's a slick looking topper! Are you happy with the fit? I was actually leaning toward that model, but the local ARE dealer treated me like trash, so I drove 3 hours to get a Leer. Customer service is a real thing that amazingly a lot of business owners don't understand.

Thanks bro.
Yeah man that’s pretty spot on. The issue is that the people that represent the companies are absolute morons and don’t have the business in mind. They somehow think it’s their business and they can say whatever they want to people.
It’s mind boggling :/
I had a few local companies that I wanted to deal with that just wouldn’t take my money.
I am really happy with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You ever catch a glimpse out the window and just have to stop and admire?
89d6110133c3508d514adb363f7cf18f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOL....guess I shoulda been equally lazy and just said "GAS" :ROFLMAO:

Didn't realize it was "derogatory" 😇

View attachment 121997

Never heard ICE being used in a derogy way. And it's a term that's been around since before EVs were a thing.
My Brother in law has a Tesla... when he says it, he puts a stank on it to make it sound that way, but he's just breakin balls. And i know its been around for ever... you just hear it more now in comparison because there's "something else." Before Electric motors were a viable thing, no one called engines "internal combustion engines" except for in scifi movies and manuals, we just call them engines. So whilst the term is not new, the frequency in use is. Like, what we call a "phone" now is vastly different form what we called a "phone" in 1998. And think about when the last time was you heard "land line" or better yet "cordless phone" haha Probly standing in line at a Blockbuster i bet. 😂 :ROFLMAO:

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not inherently, but it's typically followed up with some snotty remark about the environment.
yessir. This is what i was alluding to... I guess (as i said, in the wild) I've mostly heard it used like that the past few years.

But really, i was just makin jokes... not all of them are my best work tho. 😅😅 I guess that one was a little inside in that you guys would all have to be my brother-in-law for it to have gone over the way i wanted. But you can't all marry my sister.... so...

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
yessir. This is what i was alluding to... I guess (as i said, in the wild) I've mostly heard it used like that the past few years.

But really, i was just makin jokes... not all of them are my best work tho. 😅😅 I guess that one was a little inside in that you guys would all have to be my brother-in-law for it to have gone over the way i wanted. But you can't all marry my sister.... so...
Yeah. Just have to keep in mind these people generally think a piston is an NBA player from Detroit and have no clue how lithium-ion batteries are made.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Brother in law has a Tesla... when he says it, he puts a stank on it to make it sound that way, but he's just breakin balls. And i know its been around for ever... you just hear it more now in comparison because there's "something else." Before Electric motors were a viable thing, no one called engines "internal combustion engines" except for in scifi movies and manuals, we just call them engines. So whilst the term is not new, the frequency in use is. Like, what we call a "phone" now is vastly different form what we called a "phone" in 1998. And think about when the last time was you heard "land line" or better yet "cordless phone" haha Probly standing in line at a Blockbuster i bet. 😂 :ROFLMAO:
My parents still have a land line. Of course being in the Navy for 20 years we also had POTS lines on the ship(plain old telephone service)

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You ever catch a glimpse out the window and just have to stop and admire?
89d6110133c3508d514adb363f7cf18f.jpg

Very nice. Lookin good. For me, with my last truck, yes and absolutely. My current truck hasn’t made that status yet, and won’t. Maybe when I’m done with the one that’s on the way (new truck) I’ll start doing that again. I miss owning a truck I’m proud of building and making mine.

TyH2009

Reaction score
What % did you go with? They are supposed to do 15% on my fronts on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
15% all around. Waiting for my tint guy to get some lighter tint, 45%, and he’s going to do the windshield. Lightest he has right now is 35% and I don’t really want to go that dark.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
15% all around. Waiting for my tint guy to get some lighter tint, 45%, and he’s going to do the windshield. Lightest he has right now is 35% and I don’t really want to go that dark.
I did 20% all around (over the stock on the rears) and 55% on the windshield. It's plenty dark.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
35% is perfect for the windshield

truckless

Reaction score

Around the time my mom rented a VHS when we had a Beta...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread