5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Lacky

Reaction score
Looks like a perfect match! What percent and brand, if you donā€™t mind me asking?
No idea what brand. It's supposed to be 20%. It looks like its almost perfect match to rears from the outside. But on the inside it seems darker than rears.

Dealer stated between $300-$500 for fronts to match.

Went to a tint guy I know. $60

I'm happy with it.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score

scubes13

Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HBMD9S2 + https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBUQUYT

This is the 3rd dog solution I've tried since getting the truck in May. 1st was this (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06W597YC7 ) but the issue was that this gives over the seat meaning when someone gets in the car, I have to remove the entire thing to seat people in the back and the dog had issues jumping up into the seat or down from the seat onto the ground.

Then I tried this (https://www.canvasback.com/dodge-ram-crew-14555.html) which would have been nice...it wasn't full coverage but the issue is it didn't stick to the rear carpet well despite my best efforts so I returned it.

So here we are on the final solution before I give up. This requires the rear seats are up. It fastens to the rear seat headrests and front. It also has a mesh middle piece by the console so the dog can see us and he can jump up onto the floor versus the seat which Is great. It's waterproof and padded and we added a dog mattress back there to which only takes up half of the floor so again, we could have one person sit in there with one seat down while dog occupies the other half with the seats split 60/40. I hope this works. He doesn't seem to mind:
yUciAlb.jpg
ZBsNi8q.jpg
Jt4hNCG.jpg
Gonna have to figure out something for this with our Vizsla. But I will have two car seats back there as well.

Dog may just have to stay home or ride in the bed somehow.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Gonna have to figure out something for this with our Vizsla. But I will have two car seats back there as well.

Dog may just have to stay home or ride in the bed somehow.
Vizsla are great dogs! Ours got a bit funny at old age, separation and noises like storms and wind got to her.
Now we have 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks! Also really good family pets! This is Baaya and Simba the Great Lion šŸ¦ Hunters!

Attachments

• 20211129_100930.jpg
    20211129_100930.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 20211129_100910.jpg
    20211129_100910.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 20220206_083259.jpg
    20220206_083259.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 20211105_162406.jpg
    20211105_162406.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Brunzca

Reaction score
Finally had time for a bath, and put Q2 Trim around the windows. Still waiting on the Foxbox to be delivered so I can finish stereo upgrades. I think next will be to move up from the 3/1 level to a 6ā€ lift.

Random question: anyone who has Amp power steps with the led pkg -can you switch out the leds for anything other than white, either through the manufacturer or aftermarket?
EBF5D4AF-777A-4E7E-8333-DBCF04286258.jpeg

EJ84

Reaction score
Finally had time for a bath, and put Q2 Trim around the windows. Still waiting on the Foxbox to be delivered so I can finish stereo upgrades. I think next will be to move up from the 3/1 level to a 6ā€ lift.

Random question: anyone who has Amp power steps with the led pkg -can you switch out the leds for anything other than white, either through the manufacturer or aftermarket?
View attachment 120466
Great looking truck! What lift/level is that?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 120466
Damn nice looking truck!

pcolaram1500

Reaction score

View attachment 120466

My Amp power steps came with a blueish LEDs. I didnā€™t think they did the job very well and switched them out for opt7 white LED 60ā€ strips. I could have put any color or pods, strips ..etc that I wanted.

Brunzca

Reaction score
My Amp power steps came with a blueish LEDs. I didnā€™t think they did the job very well and switched them out for opt7 white LED 60ā€ strips. I could have put any color or pods, strips ..etc that I wanted.
Thanks. So, I guess the answer is to replace the leds that come with the amp kit with different ones. Were you able to wire the opt7 strip directly into the power steps where their led lights would have gone?

edit: I just watched an install video, figured it out. I guess I could have done that first, lol, thanks!

Last edited:

blckout

Reaction score

View attachment 120466

yoo great looking truck! I have the night edition wheels and want to do the same, just get aggressive tires. What size/type are these? Any info SUPER appreciated. also, are those hooks up front able to be added to any truck? I dont think I have the spots open?

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 120466
Nice truck! Did paint those tow hooks or did you buy em that color? Iā€™ve been wanting to do the same thing to my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread