5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

doug55579

Reaction score
I took it on its first railfanning trip to see the CSX honoring law enforcement unit at State Line Tunnel in Canaan, NY. Dirt snow-covered dirt road in. Nothing difficult by any means but first time off the pavement. With the 4-auto she stuck to the road like glue.
3F.jpg
2RP.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 1RP.jpg
    1RP.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
U

User_63152

Clean filter is a Wix, the other is not the OEM but similar.
Does it make a difference?
View attachment 120022
Not really, in my opinion. I buy these.

brotherGood

Reaction score
That must have been fun!!!
I was more worried about the strap. I grabbed a wicked light duty strap just so I had something thinking I'd be using it for cars. It was much more stuck the night before, when the lot hadn't been touched and it was almost blizzard mode.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Apparently 20%. It's not absolute perfect, but it's close.
From the inside you will see a color differential from the factory rear tint and aftermarket front. But from the outside it matches perfectly.

From certain angles the front will look lighter from the outside if light is coming in from the front window or if you have a sun roof open

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So filter media like HEPA, N95, charcoal, etc will restrict airflow more than the paper filters. They’re better for filtering out particulate, but they make your HVAC system work harder, and you feel lower air flow. I don’t know that it hurts anything. Never heard that it does, It’s just a perceived difference. (None of them will block a skunk smell tho hahah)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sent a text to my buddy at the dealership where I got my hemi. Asked what it would take to trade it in on an eco. Waiting on some numbers. My wife is gonna be thrilled 🤣

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
HOW DO YOU LIKE IT??
it's soooooo nice! i need to adjust the left hand tailpipe slightlyyyyyy.... only i will notice it's off but it bugs me.

the sound is perfect, i honestly was nervous it was going to be too loud, but it is right on exactly what i wanted.

firemanjay

Reaction score
Finally got warm enough to install Putco Blade 60" with amber turn signals that i received for Christmas, had to contact Putco and they sent out the new spacer clips for the bar, also used the Putco trailer harness which literally made it plug and play, easy installation did not remove the MFT just lined it all up. Here are some daytime pics, qill get a few pics of the backup lights when it gets dark 20220209_135314.jpg 20220209_135523.jpg 20220209_135609.jpg 20220209_135732.jpg 20220209_135805.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread