5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Updated to PR39.7, verified radio updated. enabled VehConfig1,2,& 5 with alfaOBD. Did it take awhile for it to show up in the App screen. Can't seem to get it to show? Thanks for your time
Another user said it took overnight. I havent seen them in mine yet.

mlcarril

Reaction score
Another user said it took overnight. I havent seen them in mine yet.
I reset the radio (AlfaOBD) twice as suggested by Jimmy. Worked, but now for some reason I have 2 "Off road" icons on the app page, lol. done for tonight. but all works well. Thanks again

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I reset the radio (AlfaOBD) twice as suggested by Jimmy. Worked, but now for some reason I have 2 "Off road" icons on the app page, lol. done for tonight. but all works well. Thanks again
I have two off-road pages too. They both work but are identical. 🤣

Nunie93

Reaction score
Early Christmas present from the wife. Just picked the truck up from the lift shop. Readylift 3.5 but Used the bilstein 5100 adjustable in front instead of the preload spacer and also added the 5100 in the rear. Rides great!
What setting did you set the front bilsteins at? Also is the without the off-road package? This is what I want to do to my 19 longhorn.

Morenar

Reaction score
What setting did you set the front bilsteins at? Also is the without the off-road package? This is what I want to do to my 19 longhorn.
I did the 5th circlip on the bilsteins and used the top hat spacer from the Readylift 3.5 Kits. No off-road package.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not offended at all 😁
Well I am! I thought your username was a reference to SpaceBalls. 🤣 🤣 Kidding tho... My wife is from Houston and we're up in Boston... and i hear about how much better Texas is daily. Particularly in the winter. She DID turn me on to the Kolache Factory way back, so when we visit TX it takes the place of Dunkins for me hahaha.

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I am! I thought your username was a reference to SpaceBalls. 🤣 🤣 Kidding tho... My wife is from Houston and we're up in Boston... and i hear about how much better Texas is daily. Particularly in the winter. She DID turn me on to the Kolache Factory way back, so when we visit TX it takes the place of Dunkins for me hahaha.
Hahahah. The funny thing is I had just watched space balls for the 10,000 time and decided on my username. It just happened to work because of the state I am in and the trim level truck I drive. I wanted to do lord helmet but Decided on Lonestar 🤣🤣

If you like mountains Texas is not the state for you. But if you like beaches, lakes, rivers, wide open spaces, great food and freedom this is your state. 😁. As for kolache factory, it is awesome!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hahahah. The funny thing is I had just watched space balls for the 10,000 time and decided on my username. It just happened to work because of the state I am in and the trim level truck I drive. I wanted to do lord helmet but Decided on Lonestar 🤣🤣

If you like mountains Texas is not the state for you. But if you like beaches, lakes, rivers, wide open spaces, great food and freedom this is your state. 😁. As for kolache factory, it is awesome!
Don't forget heat and humidity(if by coast), hurricanes, tornadoes, and power grid issues when it gets cold. :p

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yesterday I finally was able to install my EGR slim window channel rain guards in. I felt like I was going to break the front ones installing them because of how much they have to bend to fit in there. But all went smooth, and now they just need to sit and mold into place.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Mountains or not, don't let another state intimidate you. Remember, your Schwartz is as big as theirs!

WReckeR

Reaction score
Picked up this last month and took surprised my 17 yr old son with it this last weekend. Its not a Ram but still in the family.
Wow, that looks incredible! I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota, in blue. I just hit 200,000 miles on it Monday. I live in the snow belt, so it's absolutely rusted out but I drove it to work today in 4x4 mode and it runs fine. It does leak coolant constantly, in locations I cannot repair without an engine teardown.

So, to see what appears to be a very clean Dakota really tugs at my heart strings.

Tesla

Reaction score
I might need to get this sticker for my truck
b13247b1214e206cf0680eef68f7befd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well i'm jealous then. haha

Also, mini-mod #4 showed up today... but i feel a lot better about these now that i have a build sheet:
hitchcover.jpg

I've bought a few things from these guys now... fast shipping and good prices... and they sent a card with a discount code this time and it says to share it... not sure if i can do this here, but someone can tell me if not and i can take it out... but in-case anyone wants it.
card frnt.jpg crdbck.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread