5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took my truck to the dealer today for the Sunvisor and they actually impressed me! Instead of having to leave the truck there all-day service writer took some pictures and sent me on my way and will call me when the part is in. Very happy that my day was not wasted. :)

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Added some luxe handle inserts. Not sure how I feel

59865d884643836a5ab84ab5e7167e4b.jpg

LuvGun

Reaction score
I would like to find the black door handles that come on the black trucks. The Luxe looks OK, but my preference - ALL black.
Yeah, I would go for the whole handle black over the insert.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
haha to each their own...those are some big tires
Haha I have the parts to lift it another 1.25” in the rear but I haven’t had the time to install it yet. The front will still be a little higher though, I like that look. And yeah 37” Toyo MTs

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lol here’s mine empty just to make you upset 😂
Funny, those houses don't look like what I've seen in the Carolinas!

Not that it's any of my business, but when you do get around to lifting the back another 1.25", I think that'll look a lot better.

SmittysTrk

Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I ordered the center console storage box cover in the carbon fiber pattern along with a few other trim pieces. I really didn't like what ever the pattern the factory was called (ugly). As soon as I opened the box I knew it wasn't gonna work well on the dash. So I put it away till I figured out what to do. I ended up deglossing them all with some 0000 steel wool and 3 coats of clear matte. Installed them all today. I think they came pretty nice. shnytop.jpg matte.jpg fulldoor.jpg

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I ordered the center console storage box cover in the carbon fiber pattern along with a few other trim pieces. I really didn't like what ever the pattern the factory was called (ugly). As soon as I opened the box I knew it wasn't gonna work well on the dash. So I put it away till I figured out what to do. I ended up deglossing them all with some 0000 steel wool and 3 coats of clear matte. Installed them all today. I think they came pretty nice.
Looks soooo much better. That’s the way they should have been made in the first place.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Funny, those houses don't look like what I've seen in the Carolinas!

Not that it's any of my business, but when you do get around to lifting the back another 1.25", I think that'll look a lot better.
Haha this isn’t even close to the Carolina squat! It’s Cali lean but admittedly too much lol. I had a 4” kit on 35s, now I raised the front to 6” to clear 37s and haven’t lifted the rear yet. I love how stuffed the wheels look personally.

Users who are viewing this thread