5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Moosefire66

Reaction score
Where are you guys ordering from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe one guy here posted about getting 100+ off of his purchase just by signing up for the Amazon credit card. Keep that in mind if you want to save a good chunk of change

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Ever_Garza

Reaction score
Just wanted to give some feedback on the Hellwig.

Freaking- Amazing!

Took a nice 2 hour drive into the mountains and it's night and day difference.

Why in the hell doesn't Ram build them with a sway bar of this quality?

Anyone on the fence, stop hesitating!

it's worth every strinking penny!

Anyone know which one I’m suppose to get. I have a 21 Laramie sport 4x4 with a front level kit.

BigHerm611

Reaction score
Installed and hardwired my Blackvue DR750X-2ch-plus dash cam. Between the posts on this forum and YouTube videos, it was a pretty simple job. If you have average mechanical ability, this is an easy DIY install. The longest part for me was the trial and error bending the rear bracket to try and get a tight fit, if you have a crew cab I probably wouldn't bother with it as the cable was just long enough to reach the center of my rear window on the quad cab. I'm not 100% happy with the rear camera bracket, I'll either get used to it or try something else. View attachment 100556 View attachment 100557 View attachment 100558 View attachment 100559

Were did you get the bracket for the rear camera

Kingkeller50

Reaction score
Gave the truck a wash today. Went on a 2000km trip. Had quite a few bugs. The ceramic coating is amazing. The bugs came right off without issue.

How much are you guys paying for the ceramic coating ?

Moosefire66

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread