5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jrogowski83

Reaction score
According to his signature he has a 33 gallon tank, that range would be tough to hit in a 26 gallon tank unless maybe he had the ecodiesel.
I have the 5.7L, 26 gal and 3.21 and I've got as much as 540. I only have 3900 miles so that range wouldn't be too unrealistic

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed some 1” Motofab rear spacers. Even though my truck has 1/2” of rake sometimes it appears nose high so I decided to try out spacer to lift the rest a bit.

Very happy with how the rake turned out! It was raining so best picture I have. Overall I gained about 1-1.25” of rear lift.

5bd68d238bff65c15f5f200fe8140e4c.jpg
Made the appt for ceramic on July 1&2. Can't wait!

U

User_63152

Here are some updated pics, of my sub box, from my audio system build. It's a sweet stack fab my friend made for me. It is about 0.63 cu ft., sealed (Sundown SD-4 10'' specs are 0.50 to 0.75 cu ft. I went with right in the middle). Still need to be glued together, sealed up and carpeted. Also, my Sky High sound deadening stuff came in yesterday, too. The whole thing should be completed this week.

Attachments

• Sub Box Open b.jpg
    Sub Box Open b.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 92
  • Sub Box Open a.jpg
    Sub Box Open a.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 91
  • Sub Box b.jpg
    Sub Box b.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 91
  • Sub Box a.jpg
    Sub Box a.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 91

Reverse

Reaction score
Installed the Goat Mount in my 2020. Had and have these in our 4th gen truck and it's a high quality piece. Use it to mount suction cup phone holder in 4th gen to run navigation. Plan to run radar detector on it in our 2020. Keeps power supply clear so I can simply plug the detector in there. Installs by using two existing screws.

Find them here: Bayou Goat Mounts

1624801753070.png

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Installed the Goat Mount in my 2020. Had and have these in our 4th gen truck and it's a high quality piece. Use it to mount suction cup phone holder in 4th gen to run navigation. Plan to run radar detector on it in our 2020. Keeps power supply clear so I can simply plug the detector in there. Installs by using two existing screws.

View attachment 98108
How do you mount the radar detector since you suction cups are on the top?

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Installed some 1” Motofab rear spacers. Even though my truck has 1/2” of rake sometimes it appears nose high so I decided to try out spacer to lift the rest a bit.

Very happy with how the rake turned out! It was raining so best picture I have. Overall I gained about 1-1.25” of rear lift.

5bd68d238bff65c15f5f200fe8140e4c.jpg
Looks Awesome to me , What did you put on the front end to lift it? Are those Go Rhino rims?

1awesomelaw

Reaction score

View attachment 98108
Just ordered the double mount, Thanks for posting.

Reverse

Reaction score
How do you mount the radar detector since you suction cups are on the top?
With something like this:

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 98108
I keep my ezpass sitting there. Looks good though

broman66

Reaction score
Nice job.
I'm surprised no one undercoats their vehicles these days like they used to do back in the day. Unless you don't live in New England and have to deal with Snow and Rock Salt. I had mine under coated.
Me too. I live on Cape Cod and had the NHOU done. Oil and wax. I didn't do much driving this past winter, but it still looks new underneath.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Me too. I live on Cape Cod and had the NHOU done. Oil and wax. I didn't do much driving this past winter, but it still looks new underneath.
I am actually heading to the Cape in July for two weeks, I have a cottage in Hyannis

Users who are viewing this thread