5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Idaho970

Reaction score
Got my 2 inch levers in today. Flowmaster outlaw cat back exhaust and caliper covers coming at the end of the month. Was thinking of getting a pedal commander or the pulsar module, has anyone used either of them and what are your opiions of them?
I have the JMS PedalMAX and I absolutely LOVE it! made such a huge difference in throttle response. What I like the most is how quickly you can change it. quick twist of the button and you unleash all those little ponies under the hood. Can't speak to the other pedal controllers, but this one gets 5 stars from me for simplicity.

JMS PedalMAX

What leveling struts did you go with?

Idaho970

Reaction score

ReLLIK75

Reaction score
New to the forum and Ram itself but loving it so far...Today I did my first official mod to the truck...Added the MGP Caliper Covers in red...Install was very simple, other than having to jack up the truck and remove each tire separately...I think they look pretty decent and add a nice little touch...Ordered Go Rhino RB20 running boards that should be here Friday and also ordered the color matched front bumper covers that should be there any time...I think I’m going to powder coat the front tow hooks red...Here are the pics of the caliper covers... View attachment 91733 View attachment 91734 View attachment 91735 View attachment 91736
Have the same ones....love the way they look. The only issue with them (probably not an issue for you) is that they require 20" rims. My stock rebel rims were 18". So when I upgraded to 20" Fuels, I had to do my spare, as well. If you don't, and you ever need your spare, you'll get a nice grinding noise as you drive down the road.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That is sharp! I would really like to do that too . Difficulty level, I read was pretty high. Thread link or suggestions?

It isn't hard, it is just time consuming. The post is very detailed about it.

2020 Bighorn Night Edition, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque

DONZILLA

Reaction score
New to the forum and Ram itself but loving it so far...Today I did my first official mod to the truck...Added the MGP Caliper Covers in red...Install was very simple, other than having to jack up the truck and remove each tire separately...I think they look pretty decent and add a nice little touch...Ordered Go Rhino RB20 running boards that should be here Friday and also ordered the color matched front bumper covers that should be there any time...I think I’m going to powder coat the front tow hooks red...Here are the pics of the caliper covers... View attachment 91733 View attachment 91734 View attachment 91735 View attachment 91736
Love those covers. They fit only on 20's? Aftermarket too? I have Fuel Sabers.

Acogs91

Reaction score
I second the bumper plugs. @Acogs91 was super easy to work with and they match perfectly! Now starts the countdown until highway patrol hassles me for them. :cautious:

Thank you sir! Enjoy them. The smalls things that make this truck look so much better. Hate that Ram puts those holes in the bumper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Put my new wheels/tires on this weekend. 4play 22 inch 4p08 on 33x12.5 Toyo Open Country ATlll. So far I’m happy with the purchase if anyone knows a good tire pressure to run these let me know please!
That looks sharp!!

tom318

Reaction score
Installed truck covers USA American roll cover. Product feels very heavy duty but the fit at the tail gate end could be better. The overlapping lip on the cover is small and the thick tailgate cover on the inside of the tailgate interferes with the cover before it can overlap the gate. May try to trim the tailgate cover and have it re-sprayed with bed liner. Areas highlighted in red interfere.

Attachments

• 5843317A-790F-4D85-95CC-39876ECF50F9.jpeg
    5843317A-790F-4D85-95CC-39876ECF50F9.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 609B77E3-B022-474F-B867-5C8DDBFFA013.jpeg
    609B77E3-B022-474F-B867-5C8DDBFFA013.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 160
  • FF32B25E-AEE0-47E3-AA93-2861D709CE9A.jpeg
    FF32B25E-AEE0-47E3-AA93-2861D709CE9A.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 155
  • B1AA707C-8C21-4A73-BA6C-60FD3EB7CED7.jpeg
    B1AA707C-8C21-4A73-BA6C-60FD3EB7CED7.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 158

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My drivers leather seat on my Limited was wearing on the door side. Only 9000 miles on it. Took it to my dealership. Chrysler denied warranty on it. I opened a claim with FCA. Chrysler still denied it saying it was wear and tear. I said “Are you telling me that the premium leather you use on your Limited won’t last 9K miles?”
I spoke with the GM at my dealership and he had his service dept. replace it for me. No charge. Retail price was $1100 plus labour.
They also replaced the drivers side power step because the paint was wearing on it at the same time. I’m lucky I have a great dealership I deal with! View attachment 91934
Name names!

Give the good ones the positive press they've earned. (Just as much as we should all warn each other about the bad ones.)

21Longhorn

Reaction score
Put my new wheels/tires on this weekend. 4play 22 inch 4p08 on 33x12.5 Toyo Open Country ATlll. So far I’m happy with the purchase if anyone knows a good tire pressure to run these let me know please!

How do you like the tires? Looks like they fit the wheel well good, do you have it leveled or is it stock?
Truck looks Great!!

Rjshoaff1

Reaction score
How do you like the tires? Looks like they fit the wheel well good, do you have it leveled or is it stock?
Truck looks Great!!

So far I like them. Not a lot of noise and no vibration on the highway. The truck is level with Bilsteins in the front and thank you!!!

Pete M

Reaction score
My drivers leather seat on my Limited was wearing on the door side. Only 9000 miles on it. Took it to my dealership. Chrysler denied warranty on it. I opened a claim with FCA. Chrysler still denied it saying it was wear and tear. I said “Are you telling me that the premium leather you use on your Limited won’t last 9K miles?”
I spoke with the GM at my dealership and he had his service dept. replace it for me. No charge. Retail price was $1100 plus labour.
They also replaced the drivers side power step because the paint was wearing on it at the same time. I’m lucky I have a great dealership I deal with! View attachment 91934
Lucky you got it replaced. At 22000 miles mine has wrinkled to the point of cracking. Again Ram is saying this is normal wear and tear and will not replace under warranty. My dealership, S and L Motors in Pulaski WI has been unwilling to stand up and cover the defect. They just say Ram won’t cover so nothing we can do. I guess your dealer choice is important. Normal wear and tear in cracking leather seat after 2 years and 22000 miles? Perhaps so I you supply your vehicles with very inferior leather

Users who are viewing this thread