5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jeeper

Reaction score
New here from New Jersey. Just picked up my third 1500, traded in 2019 Bighorn with 10k miles. Billet Silver with sport appearance and level 1. The new 2021 Crew is Granite Crystal with Night Edition and level 2.
Before the day was over added full BedRug, Backflip mx4 and 6inch black istep boards. Tommorow will bring RC rear wheel liners then it will be ready to actually drive.
Will add pictures as soon as daylight allows.
Lots of great information here. Glad to be here
did the same...traded 2019 Billet Silver Big Horn for new 2021 Rebel Night Edition in Granite Crystal. Love this truck! Wheel spacers and exhaust is about it as far as mods. Love the Solo Performance exhaust!
3e8484d4b0eb32069d2821b8fe90d703.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Jeeper

Reaction score
What is plugging the weep holes? Does it change the sound or for other reasons?
I plugged all 8 weep holes with high heat orange permatex. Made a difference for sure...no more flutter/hiss from the resonators.

Nozzleman

Reaction score
Rotated tires and added 1.5” hub centric spacers for a more “serious “ truck image. Also set up a day to have rebel badges applied to bedside & a white vinyl strip added to top of windshield
I love it. Looks great.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

21Bighornnightedition

Reaction score
did the same...traded 2019 Billet Silver Big Horn for new 2021 Rebel Night Edition in Granite Crystal. Love this truck! Wheel spacers and exhaust is about it as far as mods. Love the Solo Performance exhaust!
3e8484d4b0eb32069d2821b8fe90d703.jpg

Jeeper, that is a great looking Rebel. I really like the fender flares. The Solo will set it apart for sure.
Any opinion on pinstripes on my ride?

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got mud flaps installed, AVS vent visors, center console organizer, vanity mirror led swap, and AEM drop in filter/charcoal removed in the last week or so. Cleaned the entire interior and all glass. Next will be exterior clean.

I think we are running the same boards!

21Bighornnightedition

Reaction score
Ordered APG H series from CARiD but shipped from APS, received iboard 6" black aluminum step. Light weight but seen sturdy enough. I like that they cover the pinch welds at the bottom of the truck.

JbVt

Reaction score
What brand are the tire mats? Like the look of those and want rubber instead of molded as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are Mopar. Ordered online.

2019-2020 Ram 1500 DT
WITHOUT FENDER FLARES
Fronts: Part # 82216215AA
Rears: Part # 82216218AA

GrayRam20

Reaction score
These are the parts I used plus a 4 awg. amp kit. The box I got at a local audio shop a long with the amp pro and subs. I couldn't find the amp pro anywhere on line. You can see where I mounted the crossover for the component speakers. That way its behind the door panels and out of the way. I ordered all the rest from Crutchfield. All the speaker parts needed are free when you buy the speakers from them. View attachment 86960 View attachment 86961 View attachment 86962 View attachment 86963 View attachment 86964 View attachment 86965 View attachment 86966
Thanks looks like nice and clean install. i love crutchfield. appreciate the input.

BransRam1

Reaction score
So I dipped my wheels today. Never did love the Chrome look since this one has no chrome anywhere else, but they were a good deal so I knew some dip was in my future! I'm thinking about dipping the fender flares and even the lower rocker panel area...kind of like the Rebel. Will post if I do!

Love seeing all the stuff done here
Chrome went Black.jpg

Jeeper

Reaction score
So I dipped my wheels today. Never did love the Chrome look since this one has no chrome anywhere else, but they were a good deal so I knew some dip was in my future! I'm thinking about dipping the fender flares and even the lower rocker panel area...kind of like the Rebel. Will post if I do!

View attachment 87080
much nicer!

CogitoErgoLevo

Reaction score
They are Mopar. Ordered online.

2019-2020 Ram 1500 DT
WITHOUT FENDER FLARES
Fronts: Part # 82216215AA
Rears: Part # 82216218AA

I installed the version with Fender Flares for my limited and really like them too.
Bought them at the dealership with 15% off coupon from Mopar
I could not install one rivet on each rear mudflap without having to remove the rear wheel, so I used a bolt instead and some loctite.

Attachments

• 63693654311__6B0AA8B8-CCC1-439A-8BB1-DCAEA77AC34E.fullsizerender.JPG
    63693654311__6B0AA8B8-CCC1-439A-8BB1-DCAEA77AC34E.fullsizerender.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 147

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
Do you guys buy something like Mopar All Weather mats from your local dealer? So many websites saying they're selling Mopar parts/accessories, but I don't trust them. Plus, shipping for mats from most places is $60+! 💸

BrickWurX

Reaction score
I finally completed the interior silver trim delete, including that oddly flat/ brushed aluminum glove box logo.
Parts converted to satin and gloss black for contrast.
Some parts wrapped, most have been painted, only the smallest parts left silver for a little offset.
If the 21 BigHorn "Night Edition" had an optional blacked out interior with a leather upgrade, I would have happily forked over the cash.
Would have been worth it. The Night Edition should come this way from the factory.

IMG_0562.JPG
IMG_0571.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I finally completed the interior silver trim delete, including that oddly flat/ brushed aluminum glove box logo.
Some parts wrapped, most have been painted, only the smallest parts left silver for a little offset.
If the 21 BigHorn "Night Edition" had an optional blacked out interior with a leather upgrade, I would have happily forked over the cash.
Would have been worth it. The Night Edition should come this way from the factory.

View attachment 87103
View attachment 87104
View attachment 87105
thought you were just posting black and white pictures for a second hahaha

Jeeper

Reaction score

View attachment 87103
View attachment 87104
View attachment 87105
that's why I love my 2021 Rebel night edition!

Otisporkchop

Reaction score

View attachment 87080
Yea!

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Slow at work so I fitted this MBRP Muffler in, start up video to come.

Update: MBRP muffler replacment does have good amount of drone at lower speeds while under slight throttle..... a little more then what i was trying for with keeping stock muffler back. But over all throaty and noticeable. cant get my video to send to the email and load...... but heard one heard them all i guess. again, the Decibels at under 55 and slight load on the throttle causes a drone....see how i feel after a few more miles. Def love the bark at a cold start and heavy throttle, just wish it didnt drone as much at basic reg driving speeds/throttle load. (1,500-2,300rpm)

Getting the ATMM fixed may help..... might be why in all reviews it wasnt stated that a drone is present
- Active Tuned Mass Module:
To reduce noise in the cabin, two Active-Tuned Mass Modules (ATMM) mounted on the frame rails search out unfavorable vibrations and apply countermeasures. The electronically controlled ATMM units work in harmony with an interior active noise cancellation system on 5.7-liter Hemi V8-equipped models to reduce ambient sounds down to a low – and impressive – 67.1 decibels.
I really like the sound of the MBRP too. Totally surprised that just a muffler could give me the sound I want.

Users who are viewing this thread