5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Had the first tire rotation and balance. While they were doing it, I had them but on my black lug nuts. It is so much better.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Jeeper

Reaction score
Installed the Gorilla black lug nuts. Now I can see my wheels without having my OCD acting up.
your ocd is going to really act up when you see them starting to rust! Sux I know but haven't found a good black lug nut that doesn't rust yet......although I heard Mcgard is probably the best solution...just can't justify the price.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

DSTJ99

Reaction score
I have the 4th gen bedrug for the Rambox bed and it fits perfectly in my 2021. The part number is BMT09BXS.

Same here and works with Rambox and MFT (w/o tailgate mat). Not sure why they don’t just update to cover both 4th gen and 5th gen models.

‘21 1500 Ltd, Max Steel / Indigo Frost

WReckeR

Reaction score
I love my Atak on my ‘21 Limited. It is aggressive, but that fits the truck and my personal style.

I live in an HOA community filled with Karen’s, so there’s that added benefit of pissing off some of the neighbors that I couldn’t give 2 ****s about to begin with. Nothing beats seeing them turn their heads and mutter things as I drive by listening to Slayer.
Sheesh, no Cannibal Corpse? No Entombed? I mean...not even Lamb of God??

Zeeya

Reaction score
Does that turn off the passenger side also?
Yes, it will chime one time when you start the truck. When we are hunting and traveling lease roads my son doesn’t buckle up on passenger side. The light on dash will show not buckled, but no chime

pmegason

Reaction score
Did you do the install? How easy was it to keep the factory look/functions? Im looking to do the audio next in my truck, but would love to keep it stock look and all functions as is
I did it all my self. The PAC AMP Pro makes keeping all the functions easier.. I have the eco diesel so I don't have the ANC. That made things easier as well. I completely removed the console to run all the wires. 6 bolts and unhooked 2 wires and it was out. Very easy. The radio is 2 screws and pull. the whole thing pops off with out any issue. You can youtube most of it as well. I did all new speakers that way I knew I wouldn't have any polarity issues plus the stock ones just suck. A lot of people replace the dash speakers with 3 1/2". I didn't do that. I mounted my tweeters from the component set in place of them. The hardest thing to do is run new speaker wires through the rubber boots to the doors. Check out the stereo upgrade page on here. Its full of info.

Gitter

Reaction score

GrayRam20

Reaction score
I did it all my self. The PAC AMP Pro makes keeping all the functions easier.. I have the eco diesel so I don't have the ANC. That made things easier as well. I completely removed the console to run all the wires. 6 bolts and unhooked 2 wires and it was out. Very easy. The radio is 2 screws and pull. the whole thing pops off with out any issue. You can youtube most of it as well. I did all new speakers that way I knew I wouldn't have any polarity issues plus the stock ones just suck. A lot of people replace the dash speakers with 3 1/2". I didn't do that. I mounted my tweeters from the component set in place of them. The hardest thing to do is run new speaker wires through the rubber boots to the doors. Check out the stereo upgrade page on here. Its full of info.
Sounds awesome, I'm an old Subaru bodyshop tech so I'm familiar with pulling interiors lol. Glad to hear its easy n not too many bolts. one day ill tackle that job, get all parts in order first...…. if you have time and not a PITA what components did you go with?

PHFT

Reaction score
Yes, it will chime one time when you start the truck. When we are hunting and traveling lease roads my son doesn’t buckle up on passenger side. The light on dash will show not buckled, but no chime
This is exactly what I wanted to do that for, like to have the belts off driving in and out of the camp incase we see something. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread