5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I believe it's $20 from Mopar. I just got the one off Amazon that you've been pimping on here. Lol
Too funny...maybe I need to change my forum name to "thepimper" :p When I am impressed with something, I'm not shy about it and appreciate it when folks do the same so we can buy great stuff and great prices.

Funeman

Reaction score
Installed Noco AC plug below the front bumper. Nice to be able to plug it in without opening the hood. Placement is nearly invisible unless you bend down to see it. Silicon tape wrapped the extension plug points so no concerns about water getting in.

abtennyson

Reaction score
Added some decals to the back door window, another business being added later this week (got to dark and cold for me tonight to do it)! I always try to support the small businesses any way I can! Shop local, buy local!

Attachments

• F096E3D0-0A05-4EEF-ADD2-51D2C8C9473C.jpeg
    F096E3D0-0A05-4EEF-ADD2-51D2C8C9473C.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 187

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Added some decals to the back door window, another business being added later this week (got to dark and cold for me tonight to do it)! I always try to support the small businesses any way I can! Shop local, buy local!
Not a fan of any decals, but totally appreciate the reasoning behind it.

moparleo51

Reaction score
Added rough country rear wheel well liners.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

KRField

Reaction score

Is this the same Ridge that the gestapo tried to shut down in SoMd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparleo51

Reaction score
how's your had knuckles doing? it was a ***** to get it there
not to bad, i found out putting in at an angle first and then getting under the truck and just grab the back lip where it sits against the coil was the best way. but getting them tucked behind the well was the tricky part. and it wasnt as easy as 26minutes. they say just to loosen the 8 bolts, but being i had the factory flares and those side sheilds, you had to take them out to get the clips off them and reinstall on the wheel well itself

jastevenson

Reaction score
Installed my new Tazer DT. Very pleased, now have a number of functions that I wish the truck had come with. Current faves are: Mirrors close/open with ignition off/on, Signal bulbs now function as DRLs, Front windows down/up with fob. Also enabled me to input my new tire size, and update tail/brake lights to LED
Does the Tazer need to be permanently plugged in to get the auto-fold mirrors? Or can I change the setting and then remove it? I really want this feature, but prefer not to leave something plugged in permanently.

Thanks!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Does the Tazer need to be permanently plugged in to get the auto-fold mirrors? Or can I change the setting and then remove it? I really want this feature, but prefer not to leave something plugged in permanently.
I believe the folding mirrors are a LIVE option and requires it to be plugged in all of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread