5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my line x spray in done today. Couldn’t be happier with the outcome
Love it. Need mine done as well. Debating if I should put all the time and effort into it, or get someone to do it for me.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie, 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

djjr50

Reaction score
Made an appointment to get the rear window leak fixed, bubbling leather on the dashboard fixed, condensation in the driver's side bed light addressed, and maybe the A/C blend door adjusted for cooler performance (just in time for the little winter Florida has to offer...). First appt isnt till mid January, though. Ugh!

antwon412

Reaction score
Remove my tow hooks and put a coat of primer on them. Next will be a nice red coat.

Last edited:

LakesAZ

Reaction score
Was this hard to do? Link?
No it was really easy. Just follow the instructions and it will only take about 10 minutes. I really helps to have a second set of hands though. I can't find the instructions video that I used to send you a link but I will keep looking. So far I have taken it on a 1000 trip and speeds up to 85mph, and a carwash, and it has stayed solid on the hood. I am very happy with it.

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Sticker it up.
Under cover swing box

Attachments

• 980BB5DB-4144-4138-A7E7-F1ED2E4239A9.jpeg
    980BB5DB-4144-4138-A7E7-F1ED2E4239A9.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 244
  • 0030C410-5CD2-4AAD-8062-3E4B92E8BBD0.jpeg
    0030C410-5CD2-4AAD-8062-3E4B92E8BBD0.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 234

GOFORBROKE

Reaction score
Love it. Need mine done as well. Debating if I should put all the time and effort into it, or get someone to do it for me.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie, 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I went ahead and just paid to get to done. 3 and a half hours later my truck never looked better. And it saved me time so I was able to get some yard work done in the mean time.

BigBear1612

Reaction score
First oil change today. Not sure why everyone complains about the oil filter. It wasn't that hard. Used a bag to catch the oil, and made zero mess with the filter. Slide right out the front, and new larger SRT style filter slipped right in. Now the sway bar right where the oil drain hole is, is another story. Didn't make a mess with that either, but it's poor placement. Couldn't even get my ratchet and socket on, so had to go grab my ratcheting wrenches.

The vararam makes it interesting filling back up, but my funnel squeazed in and didn't spill a drop.
View attachment 75323
Dealer

CPenn1086

Reaction score
Just got the truck back from a full paint correction and graphene (ceramic) coating. Had her for a little over two months now and so far I have done the following -
  • Truxedo Sentry CT rollup bed cover
  • 20% Front Tint
  • Dee Zee Bed Mat
  • Rough Country wheel well liners
  • Dominator D6 Steps
IMG_0004.jpeg IMG_0005.jpeg IMG_0001.jpeg

I think the next project will be getting some black wheels (preferable the 20" Big Horn Night Editions) and swapping black emblems. From there, maybe some suspension work....who knows. Either way, I am loving this truck!

tom318

Reaction score
Just got the truck back from a full paint correction and graphene (ceramic) coating. Had her for a little over two months now and so far I have done the following -
  • Truxedo Sentry CT rollup bed cover
  • 20% Front Tint
  • Dee Zee Bed Mat
  • Rough Country wheel well liners
  • Dominator D6 Steps
View attachment 75563 View attachment 75564 View attachment 75565

I think the next project will be getting some black wheels (preferable the 20" Big Horn Night Editions) and swapping black emblems. From there, maybe some suspension work....who knows. Either way, I am loving this truck!
Looks great! Ill be doing the exact same mods! So far I also have the D6 step and tints. If you don't mind me asking, what did they charge for the ceramic coating?

Users who are viewing this thread