5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much did you pay for the rear sway bar, and what was install time? I imagine it's fairly easy? Would you say in the end its overall worth it?
I’ve had a Hellwig on my bighorn for about a year. It’s a fantastic upgrade. Makes a big difference and makes the truck feel more planet to the road around turns and corners.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve had a Hellwig on my bighorn for about a year. It’s a fantastic upgrade. Makes a big difference and makes the truck feel more planet to the road around turns and corners.

How is it on less than ideal roads? Cracks, pot holes, frost heaves etc? I’m on the northeast and I’m considering the hellwig but I’m concerned it’ll accentuate the already sheety road conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuvGun

Reaction score
How is it on less than ideal roads? Cracks, pot holes, frost heaves etc? I’m on the northeast and I’m considering the hellwig but I’m concerned it’ll accentuate the already sheety road conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am in Upstate NY and have mine on the highest setting. Rides great.

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much did you pay for the rear sway bar, and what was install time? I imagine it's fairly easy? Would you say in the end its overall worth it?
I got mine on Amazon for $289 with tax. IMO it is the best upgrade for the money.....hands down

Reaction score
I've had my 2019 Limited for a couple of months now. I've completed the following small modifications...

1) New Toyo Proxes 305/45/22 tires (great step up in ride and quietness from the Goodyears)
2) Ceramic Coated with Opti-Coat 3 yr. coating
3) Pedal Commander PC78 (would highly, highly recommend as it behaves like a totally different truck)
4) Installed MOPAR Ram Air Intake today. After first 20 mile drive...feel like I wasted my money here. First, installation was easy enough, but fitment wasn't the greatest. Secondly, I feel like the Pedal Commander gave me 10x more bang for my buck. I had installed a Cold Air Inductions Intake on my 2017 Silverado and it was a huge difference over stock. Maybe I expected too much, but I'd love to have my money back on this one.
5) Corsa Sport Exhaust coming up next. 20201117_140837.jpg 20201117_140854.jpg

Caballonegro

Reaction score
What’s your thought in the Diablo with hemifever tune? Is it worth it?
It gave me so much more torque at the bottom end, my wife has to learn to drive my truck everytime she drives it because the torque and throttle setting, but she loves it. I just wish that this could be done without the dealer seeing it but since you have to Unlock the PCM, they can see you have a tune. Don't try the Pulsar by them either, they are horrible,

Reaction score
That is a beautiful truck you have there Caballonegro... My last truck was similar, but I've gotten too old to baby a black truck like it needs.

Users who are viewing this thread