5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
Bought my Chrysler Maxcare 7yr/125K Warranty, 7yr/Unlimited mile Chrysler Tire/Wheel Warranty and 5yr/Unlimited Auto Care Plus Warranty off Ziegler (chryslerfactoryplans.com). Best deal as usual compared with all the other online sellers of the warranties. Used the PAYINFULL code for $365 off. Paid $1900 for the Maxcare, $375 for the Tire/Wheel and $545 for the Auto Care Plus ($2820 all-in). This was my second time purchasing the warranties online directly through Ziegler.

Last edited:

yaksushi

Reaction score
Bought my Chrysler Maxcare 7yr/125K Warranty, 7yr/Unlimited mile Chrysler Tire/Wheel Warranty and 5yr/Unlimited Auto Care Plus Warranty off Ziegler (chryslerfactoryplans.com). Best deal as usual compared with all the other online sellers of the warranties. Used the PAYINFULL code for $365 off. This was my second time purchasing the warranties online directly through Ziegler.
Have you ever used the extended warranty? If so any hassles or issues?

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
Have you ever used the extended warranty? If so any hassles or issues?
I have had the Maxcare on multiple vehicles going as far back as 2009. I have never had any issues getting warranty work done. I use the first day rental ALL the time. When I'm due for an oil change, I drop it off in the morning first thing and then Enterprise gives me a rental and I go to work and then at the end of the day, drop off the rental and pick up my vehicle and away I go. That's really convenient for me. I've also used the roadside assistance when two of my prior vehicles had batteries die...tow truck comes out and either jumps you or tows you (your choice) and it's all included.

Last edited:

acbone710

Reaction score
Ah ok I see it now thanks. If you look at the one other showing the back you can see a light bar with a web address stamped on the pic or at least it looks like a small light bar haha.
Lol, that's the license plate and the dealer license plate frame.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
Have link to the lights you bought? Looks much better...nice job!

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
Brought my greyhound to the vet to get some teeth removed. Glad i have leather. Blood everywhere.....

Bobbybob

Reaction score
@TheGoogleNinja thanks!

I am super happy with them. The LP4s put out a ton of light. I did the spot/driver combo. I really went back and forth on these over the LP6s because they have a high and low beam. But...love the size of these. Still substantial with a ton of light without being overkill. I have driven around with them some already and they are pretty freaking bright.

Kewlone2gq

Reaction score
Looks GREAT!! Mine came with a spray in bedliner...first time having one. Is it normal or expected to have a slight gap in coverage? Back left corner on mine has a small see thru gap at the seam. Just wondering if I point it out to the dealer?
Hello Trippi, sorry about the delay. I recall that my 2017 Ram had a factory spray in liner and there was some daylight, but nothing too noticeable. The gap also helped with water drainage. Not sure about your model year. Maybe pointing out to dealer or comparing to others would work.

Users who are viewing this thread