5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
5100’s finally got put on
7b805a1368fad53bcb3fb5645a7c9bb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cforum1702

Reaction score
I plan on putting a switch in the same area. Were there any issues running the wires into the engine compartment?
None at all. I never went into the engine compartment. Wired it by tying into the 12v cigarette plug. Fairly easy fishing it down and running it along the center console. Came out underneath passenger seat (underneath jack).

Kob0583

Reaction score
I ordered a ram airflow and installed a pedal commander but now I’m waiting impatiently for it. Going with a UPR catch can, thoughts? Exhaust after that.

nivek1411

Reaction score
I ordered a ram airflow and installed a pedal commander but now I’m waiting impatiently for it. Going with a UPR catch can, thoughts? Exhaust after that.

I just had my local muffler guy put a Flow Master 40 on. I like it, not too loud and enough deep growl! I can actually hear her start lol. He just cut the EOM muffler and slipped in the new one. Didn’t change tips or remove resonators. My buddy wanted louder and did a super 10! Wow, his sounds great but you can definitely hear it in the cab. He also left his resonators in.
As far as Catch Can... I did Mishimoto with a drain tube. It works with my S&B great!

peeceejay

Reaction score
This weekend will be my busy weekend for the Truck.

I have a BakFlip hard folding cover for the bed.
Mopar tow hooks to install.
LED bed and 3rd brake lights to fit.
Appointment to get the front side windows tinted.

On order - the four brackets to make my bed divider into a bed extender. WeatherTech mud flaps and license plate bracket.

Swampy

Reaction score

On order - the four brackets to make my bed divider into a bed extender. WeatherTech mud flaps and license plate bracket.

The BakFlip took me like 15 min to install with ramboxes. So far I’m pretty happy with it, although it did just pour for the first time since I installed it. Gonna go check the bed in a bit for leaks.

Do you have the part numbers on hand for the extender brackets?

peeceejay

Reaction score
The BakFlip took me like 15 min to install with ramboxes. So far I’m pretty happy with it, although it did just pour for the first time since I installed it. Gonna go check the bed in a bit for leaks.

Do you have the part numbers on hand for the extender brackets?

I have Ramboxes also, and the bed package with chrome rails, so thats good to hear.

I ordered from factorychryslerparts.com - but they haven't shipped yet and it's been a week or so. Giving them another week before chasing.

Order Contents:
P/N​
Quantity​
Price EA​
Description​
68054996AA​
$ 23.14​
HANDLE. Swivel Release.
D Pillar.
68054997AB​
$ 15.22​
GROMMET. PIVOT JOINT.
D Pillar, Handle D Pillar.

Wheeler

Reaction score

I would also tint rear window while on it. Mine shattered while truck was parked in garage since it is not laminated made lot of mess and some paint damage. If it was tinted won't make mess at least.

Swampy

Reaction score
I have Ramboxes also, and the bed package with chrome rails, so thats good to hear.

I ordered from factorychryslerparts.com - but they haven't shipped yet and it's been a week or so. Giving them another week before chasing.

Order Contents:
P/N​
Quantity​
Price EA​
Description​
68054996AA​
$ 23.14​
HANDLE. Swivel Release.
D Pillar.
68054997AB​
$ 15.22​
GROMMET. PIVOT JOINT.
D Pillar, Handle D Pillar.

Just checked the bed. Its not bad but there’s a little leakage, probably gonna add some weatherstripping between the tailgate and boxes.

ssick92

Reaction score
Sold it. Got tired of the run around with the dealerships and their horrible processes to get anything done. It's been a pleasure folks and thank you for having me here and helping me out the best that you all could answering my questons!

Take care and stay healthy!
Did you buy something else? If so, curious what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online