5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

19TXLimited

Reaction score
The sequential lights require the white wire which is the white courtesy lights to have power in order for the sequential function to operate smoothly. See video attached with the door open when the white courtesy lights ( white wire ) have power to them.

When the door is closed and there is no power to the courtesy lights ( white wire ) the sequential lights don’t function properly. See video attached

I don’t want to drive with my white courtesy lights on all the time so I just live with the sequential not working properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you snap a picture of where you mounted the sequentials under the truck? I was thinking to mount on the pinch weld, but looks like you mounted closer to the side of the truck.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Started collecting parts/pieces necessary to add passive entry to my truck. Looking forward to the install!

Skater

Reaction score
Started collecting parts/pieces necessary to add passive entry to my truck. Looking forward to the install!
Good luck. I've read the thread on that one.... it's a little more complicated than I would ever care to take on.

RamVader

Reaction score
Can you snap a picture of where you mounted the sequentials under the truck? I was thinking to mount on the pinch weld, but looks like you mounted closer to the side of the truck.

Here you go. Let me know if you need a picture from a different angle. The picture was taken with the step in/retracted
e65534098023dfd8f8ace083b4751bac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good luck. I've read the thread on that one.... it's a little more complicated than I would ever care to take on.
Thanks, it’s certainly not a quick and easy mod a DIYer can do in a couple hours. It’ll be worth it in the long run, glad we have the members in this forum who pioneered it.

ThatThingGotaHemi

Reaction score
Never have been a muflap fan....but offset 305 AT tires + retractable running boards that don't block anything + gravel roads to the trout river and boat ramp + an addiction to spinning tires = I need some mud flaps.. just wanting to protect the paint...not concerned about clearance angles... I'm not taking my stock suspension 153" wheelbase truck over any big obstacles anytime soon..

They wanted 2 grand to put that clear paint protector film on... LOL! I'm in the wrong business...

Decided on RokBlokz.. XL size.

IMG_3677.jpg

I think they look good. Subtle but there..

a few pics.. normal mode.. no lift/level.

. IMG_3679.jpg 619398987.jpg
IMG_3680.jpg IMG_3682.jpg IMG_3674.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpg
    IMG_3677.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 64

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Never have been a muflap fan....but offset 305 AT tires + retractable running boards that don't block anything + gravel roads to the trout river and boat ramp + an addiction to spinning tires = I need some mud flaps.. just wanting to protect the paint...not concerned about clearance angles... I'm not taking my stock suspension 153" wheelbase truck over any big obstacles anytime soon..

They wanted 2 grand to put that clear paint protector film on... LOL! I'm in the wrong business...

View attachment 65764

. View attachment 65756 View attachment 65763
View attachment 65757 View attachment 65758 View attachment 65760
bro... sick subie. sorry couldn't help myself :ROFLMAO: these honestly look really good, i might get them for mine, never saw rokblokz on a truck before, just rally style cars. were they easy to install or was it a custom job? dig the wheels too!

Duran

Reaction score

View attachment 65764

. View attachment 65756 View attachment 65763
View attachment 65757 View attachment 65758 View attachment 65760
Any drilling required .

ThatThingGotaHemi

Reaction score
Lol.. I was fully aware of that. I was telling my buddy last night and I told him the only drawback was I bought them from a Subaru company...

I like how they are not a straight rectangle and have a rounded edge to block more debris. Also, how you can move them in or out for different tire sizes if you change setups ..before you tighten them down and it's not just one screw hole for one placement.

They had a pic on the website of a new body 1500 w/ them and looked good enough to try them out.

I did it.. so Kustom with a K...lol...Just takes the stock screws that are already on the truck holding the wheel liner in...I just used their wider washers in the kit.

Duran

Reaction score
Lol.. I was fully aware of that. I was telling my buddy last night and I told him the only drawback was I bought them from a Subaru company...

I like how they are not a straight rectangle and have a rounded edge to block more debris. Also, how you can move them in or out for different tire sizes if you change setups ..before you tighten them down and it's not just one screw hole for one placement.

They had a pic on the website of a new body 1500 w/ them and looked good enough to try them out.

I did it.. so Kustom with a K...lol...Just takes the stock screws that are already on the truck holding the wheel liner in...I just used their wider washers in the kit.
They remind me of rally armor i used on my dodge dart. Bit with those they came with plastic sit ins which i didnt like. Glad these use the oem sets. Ordering them now !!!!

ThatThingGotaHemi

Reaction score
One other thing...

RokBlokz put one roll of Smarties (the candy) inside the package that shipped as a thank you..good gesture.... but it was not in a package..just in the rolled up wrapper...

I love smarties...but ya know...could just be candy....could be something more fun from my youth... could be covid...

I threw them in the trash... lol

reminded me of an uber ride one night in college during halloween...got to my house and the guy offered me candy in a bucket...

I'm all up for free candy/food.. but sometimes it just doesn't seem right.. lol

you'll have to let us know what treat you get in your package

RickWaz

Reaction score
Yep, just put this one on my 2020 Laramie 2500 12" screen. $19.99 from Amazon. Went on easy and looks good. Just put it on tonight so we'll see if it helps with the fingerprints....but the important thing is scratch protection.

I've had this one for months, and even though it's not explosion-proof, it does exactly as advertised.

ThatThingGotaHemi

Reaction score
I've had this one for months, and even though it's not explosion-proof, it does exactly as advertised.

got the same one.. really cuts down on the fingerprints.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got the back windows tinted to match front windows along with a stripe along the front windshield.

Tint1.jpg

Tint2.jpg

Ccm12

Reaction score
I installed license plates today after a month of chasing down and getting all necessary signatures for a title. Never again will I buy an out of state vehicle that is still under lien from a private buyer.

RickWaz

Reaction score
Has anybody installed a security alarm/system? I'm not sure if these newer RAMs need them, but it sure seems like they would be good peace-of-mind additions.

Users who are viewing this thread