5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

aimlowrobin

Reaction score
In last 3 days:
- led bulbs in 3rd brake bed lights
- magnaflow muffler
- 6" BDS lift
- fuel vapor -18 wheels
- MT Baja ATX p3 tires, 35x12.5

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1591753362504.jpg
    FB_IMG_1591753362504.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 207
  • 20200609_171722.jpg
    20200609_171722.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 20200609_171815.jpg
    20200609_171815.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 194

aimlowrobin

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Which LEDs did you end up using?

BGC

Reaction score
Thanks, I always wondered how they would match up with the factory led lights as far as color and brightness....seems they match pretty close.

K9cop

Reaction score
it looks amazing - can i ask what product you used -- and how the application went
I used Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

Application was as simple as spraying it on, rubbing in with a microfiber towel, then wiping it off with a dry microfiber towel. It says you can spray the entire vehicle then wipe it off, but I was too scared to try that coming from my knowledge of traditional waxes, but I think it wouldn't be a problem now that I've seen how easy it was.

That was for the initial coat. Directions state for subsequent coats you just spray wax on entire vehicle, spray it off with a water hose, then wipe dry.

We'll see how well it holds up, but for ease of application, I'm sold.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Bighorned

Reaction score

Application was as simple as spraying it on, rubbing in with a microfiber towel, then wiping it off with a dry microfiber towel. It says you can spray the entire vehicle then wipe it off, but I was too scared to try that coming from my knowledge of traditional waxes, but I think it wouldn't be a problem now that I've seen how easy it was.

That was for the initial coat. Directions state for subsequent coats you just spray wax on entire vehicle, spray it off with a water hose, then wipe dry.

let us know how it holds up

sergetexan

Reaction score
I have remote start but don't use it very much, I was thinking about tint, more so ceramic tint would help out a lot but its kind of pricy.
Mbennet - look up air conditioning hack in this forum. For about $20 u can have cold AC in summer, I live in Houston and it is the best fix for a Real problem that FCA will never address.

sergetexan

Reaction score
Installed the OEM all weather floor mats, picked them up on Amazon, used some credit card points and got them for 95 bucks
Just did the same last week, thought I was getting the red rams head logo but came in silver, still ok, these Slush mats are well designed

Pete D

Reaction score

Thanks -- will give it a try!!

brotherGood

Reaction score
I didn't do it, but I picked my truck up from the dealership today. Picked it up with lot damage, so it went in to have the ding repaired and have the Rhino liner put in.

I'm definitely glad to have it back

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Add me to the jumped onto the "bar" wagon. Have it set in the middle section for now. Looking forward to seeing how it changes the ride. I'm thinking about getting her out on Saturday and stretching her legs a little. Weather here is supposed to be great.

View attachment 58650
Mine is on order. Let us know what you think about the middle setting. That’s what I’m planning on using.

djjr50

Reaction score
Installed and programmed a Tazer DT. I now have tire size correction and automatic mirror retraction.
Can you also program/change the throttle response to get rid of the delay with the Tazer DT?

Users who are viewing this thread