5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Set up a relay to run my “drl add on” circuit. It powers my backlighting inside the OZ-USA. No function whatso ever other than looks. A couple of LEDs built into the bar give it a cool (dim) ambiance.

3408387eb92d2be1b0e46e621078b71d.jpg

Jeet

Reaction score
Dang that sucks. Your auto insurance should have windshield repair built into it, I would go that route. Find a windshield repair place with good yelp reviews if you don’t know of any. They can usually get OEM and a good shop will work with the dealer to calibrate everything if they can’t do it themselves. Just had to go through this process recently on a different vehicle. Test the wipers before you leave to make sure they didn’t leave any tools near the wiper arms where they connect...ugh had to go back into the shop to get them to take the bottom cover off to discover they left a tool sitting there that almost broke the wipers. Removed tool and all was well luckily. Good luck with the windshield. Hope the Chinese virus doesn’t slow things down too much with the repair.

Thank you Wakesnowb. I am actually in DFW (Texas) area. I did Went to safelite auto glass shop in my area and got a quote of $811 (OEM Mopar part and labor) compared to dealership quote of $1450. Thank for the tools tip. I will make sure i check everything before i leave. Only bad part is that i have to wait about 3 weeks.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Perfect, order has been placed. One place wanted $63.00 to ship a $110 part lol..

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Now if can only find the time to install the gathered parts I have sitting lol.

Truckguy

Reaction score
Something hit the window on highway around 71 MPG. Can't tell damage from inside above angle but it looks like a hole when looked at driver position.
View attachment 56200

Man so pissed. Why did i decided to take wife and kids out today..... lolz It's hard to the damage from inside above angle.

It's a bird or a giant BEE i guess. Can't tell damage from inside above angle but it looks like a hole when looked at driver position.

I also didn't get any extra warrant and i don't think basic will cover it.

Does someone know where can i get OEM part for this? Please let me know. Truck has rain sensing wiper. Thanks in advance.

If you have comprehensive coverage on your vehicle insurance would cover it without it being considered an accident claim.

jafoesq

Reaction score
Took off some of the chrome and replaced some of the badges with black ones. I also installed a shut off valve on my out line of the water pump. Next week getting the wheels, tow hooks & exhaust tips powder coated. Can't wait to see that.

Attachments

• image-15.jpg
    image-15.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 160
  • image-14.jpg
    image-14.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 161
  • image-13.jpg
    image-13.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 164
  • image-12.jpg
    image-12.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 160
  • image-11.jpg
    image-11.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 158
  • image-10.jpg
    image-10.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 157

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got the front windows and windshield strip tint done. Jeep got the same.

Nice! Mine gets tinted in about ten days. Couldn't believe they were that backed up but it's the best shop in town. So what are ya gonna do?

Users who are viewing this thread