5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Santa

Reaction score
Installed Jam Handles.
Jam Handle gives the Driver and passengers a finger hold to close the door when they get out.
The idea is that people don't grab the side of the door and leave fingerprints or worse grind dirt and dust into the paint.
In retrospect I think that the 3 hole model may work better than the 4 hole model.

Attachments

• 0243A6F9-07EE-4C3D-BFEB-2EC1169CAE0C.jpeg
    0243A6F9-07EE-4C3D-BFEB-2EC1169CAE0C.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 45437508-200C-45ED-9968-309852F0BF53.jpeg
    45437508-200C-45ED-9968-309852F0BF53.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 239

rondog69

Reaction score
Got my new decals in.
c6ea233902d2dffede5cdff66514fd9b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed Jam Handles.
Jam Handle gives the Driver and passengers a finger hold to close the door when they get out.
The idea is that people don't grab the side of the door and leave fingerprints or worse grind dirt and dust into the paint.
In retrospect I think that the 3 hole model may work better than the 4 hole model.

I agree, i have 3 and the 4 hole version on my Ram, 3 hole fits best. The 4 still works but you only ever use 3 fingers at most.

MayhemMOORE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice! Mine gets tinted in about ten days. Couldn't believe they were that backed up but it's the best shop in town. So what are ya gonna do?

It’s definitely worth it. I didn’t realize how much I missed it after trading in my Titan until I got back behind the tint today. I went to a little shop that has been run by the same family for years. Called her this morning and she was able to get both vehicles in today. Got the Titan done there back in 2010 and had no complaints in the 10 years I owned it. Everyone I work with has gone there over the years as well. Took about 30 min per vehicle and if there’s any issues once it’s all dried and set she will make it right. Good luck on yours, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

Ronbhaines

Reaction score
Huge upgrade today. K&N air filter. Lol. Actually a little thing to help it breath better. The next thing will be a muffler swap out so it can exhale a bit better and sound a bit tougher

2019 Ram Bighorn
2.5" level
Fuel Blitz wheels
275-65-20 Duratracs

K_Hub

Reaction score
Installed tempered glass on my 12" Uconnect before I accidentally did something stupid to it.

I did the same and couldn’t be happier with the result. Makes the screen look better than stock in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doccruz1

Reaction score
I did all weather Ram floor mats, magnetic pistol holder, Leer HF350 tri-fold cover, window vents.

FM45

Reaction score
Yes... in the bed... I will be doing a pdf write-up with details and pics... it would look OEM if FCA had made it an option.. LOL

-=FM45=-

K_Hub

Reaction score
Been looking at those cases. Can you tell if they would work with the cargo rails in the bed?

Just attempted to mount the utility rails I got in this week. While they will clear (barely) half of the rail is unusable as the swing cases block them. To get any use out of them you’d have to remove the swing cases. You also could no longer open the cases in the closed position. These two reasons made me put the rails back in the box to return.

I’m now on the hunt for some d-rings with 3” centers or I’m going to order some weld on rings and make my own mounts to put 3 d-rings along the inside of the bed using the holes for the utility rails and nutserts. Hope this helps you decide whether you want to go down this road or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread