5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Solosnavy

Reaction score
It is not CARB certified (yet) but you have 5yrs before your first smog check. If it doesn’t get certified by then you can always go stock for the day or find yourself a friend in the industry. I figured 5 years is worth an hour of work to swap back to stock if needed.
good on you for keeping old parts in the garage for 5 years lol

RabelLA

Reaction score
It is not CARB certified (yet) but you have 5yrs before your first smog check. If it doesn’t get certified by then you can always go stock for the day or find yourself a friend in the industry. I figured 5 years is worth an hour of work to swap back to stock if needed.

Im keeping my stock filter if needed will pop that on

Mopar27

Reaction score
Finally started getting some of the chrome off and replaced the hood bezels. terrible photo but quick and easy.

Attachments

• 5E413151-A314-4ACD-8370-D8E58CDA96F5.jpeg
    5E413151-A314-4ACD-8370-D8E58CDA96F5.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 98

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Soooo with all the "schlepping i had to do with my work being put in crates to & fro working from home, i wanted to make sure my cloth seats didn't get ruined so i went looking for a solution....

i bought these from Walmart of all places (online) i must admit for 40 bucks didn't expect much, but i was amazed....

OLD:

seat pad 1.jpg

they are a lot better than the chair pad i had put there to make sure no dirt or scratches got on the seat but they REALLY look nice too!

seat pad 2.jpg

seat pad 6.jpg

and the included hardware gizmos REALLY keep them in place...under side power seat:

seat pad 5.jpg

manual passenger:

seat pad 3.jpg

REAR:

seat pad 7.jpg

i mean, don't get me wrong, still a little cheesy BUT if u have a pet or have to put some thing on ur seat, these really protect them : ) and i've never posted a link in here for an item, don't even know if ur allowed to but IF ya are and IF ya wanna know the name, just ask : )

Attachments

• seat pad 4.jpg
    seat pad 4.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

lawlavigne

Reaction score
Installed a Billet oil catch can today. Interested to see how long it takes to fill up.

Attachments

• IMG_20200515_152847394_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200515_152847394_HDR.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 112

Jeet

Reaction score
:oops: What the what? Any idea how it happened?

Something hit the window on highway around 71 MPH. Can't tell damage from inside above angle but it looks like a hole when looked at driver position.
dang it.PNG

Wow. I have never seen that before.

Man so pissed. Why did i decided to take wife and kids out today..... lolz It's hard to the damage from inside above angle.

What in the hell?! Attacked by a sucker fish?

It's a bird or a giant BEE i guess. Can't tell damage from inside above angle but it looks like a hole when looked at driver position.

I also didn't get any extra warrant and i don't think basic will cover it.

Does someone know where can i get OEM part for this? Please let me know. Truck has rain sensing wiper. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Something hit the window on highway around 71 MPG. Can't tell damage from inside above angle but it looks like a hole when looked at driver position.
View attachment 56200

Man so pissed. Why did i decided to take wife and kids out today..... lolz It's hard to the damage from inside above angle.

It's a bird or a giant BEE i guess. Can't tell damage from inside above angle but it looks like a hole when looked at driver position.

Does someone know where can i get OEM part for this? Please let me know. Truck has rain sensing wiper. Thanks in advance.
Man that's crazy, never seen anything like it. Try running it through your insurance under comprehensive coverage.

O Captain My Captian

Reaction score
Installed Pedal Commander. Settled on City +1 setting.
Yesterday, installed a Bedrug (2019 Classic Ram with RamBox fits my 2020 Ram Limited with RamBox perfectly) and installed LED bulbs for the cargo lights and third brake light.

In the next week, I will install front and rear dash cam (BlackVue)and a Hellwig rear sway bar.
Professionals will install Xpel PPF and ceramic window tint to all windows and panoramic roof.
I have only had the truck two days and am loving it!!

B46A835C-182D-48AA-9C55-961BFD1F5499.jpeg 98720D70-CBC0-40CA-A4C0-D1724063B575.jpeg 4CA5C0AA-8ECF-4B5B-9BE5-A9A39600D036.jpeg 35BE7928-CA82-4703-BF6B-65CBBD42BD9D.jpeg IMG_0887.jpeg

Last edited:

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Something hit the window on highway around 71 MPG. Can't tell damage from inside above angle but it looks like a hole when looked at driver position.
View attachment 56200

Dang that sucks. Your auto insurance should have windshield repair built into it, I would go that route. Find a windshield repair place with good yelp reviews if you don’t know of any. They can usually get OEM and a good shop will work with the dealer to calibrate everything if they can’t do it themselves. Just had to go through this process recently on a different vehicle. Test the wipers before you leave to make sure they didn’t leave any tools near the wiper arms where they connect...ugh had to go back into the shop to get them to take the bottom cover off to discover they left a tool sitting there that almost broke the wipers. Removed tool and all was well luckily. Good luck with the windshield. Hope the Chinese virus doesn’t slow things down too much with the repair.

K_Hub

Reaction score
Im keeping my stock filter if needed will pop that on

You all just let me know when you need carb certification. I happen to know of a stellar shop that you can send a vin and payment to and receive a quick carb cert in your email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K_Hub

Reaction score
View attachment 56200

I have a local glass shop that I use often that always gives me a great deal. This won’t help you unless you’re in Southern California but if you are I’d be happy to help out. I unfortunately buy a TON of windshields.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MayhemMOORE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got the front windows and windshield strip tint done. Jeep got the same.

072259ddcf66ec6103632c9df9ba8847.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread