5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

MFALRAM

Reaction score
I had the Bilstein 5100’s install at #5 setting. Love the look and drives a lot better than before. 04A5E25B-8C32-4CEF-ACB7-EDD4146C82CF.jpeg

TNSmokee

Reaction score
Something small, but I've had the UnderCover Swing boxes on my last two trucks and wasn't sure I wanted to put one on this one. When I read that it blocked the bed lights then I was pretty sure that was not the route I wanted to go. I found this Craftsman tool bag at Lowe's and thought I would try it. It fits perfectly in the space and the plastic bottom piece on the bag squeezes underneath the tie down hook. This helped hold it in place but the bungy cord secured it enough to not roll over or around.
CraftsmanBag.jpg

Stevenc150

Reaction score
Amazing how just a tiny bit of rubber changes everything... ;)

Love the new look! How's the ride?
Thx man. Slight rougher ride (@50psi) than stock & slightly more road noise (neither bad at all!) Wallows a bit more in turns so heli-bar def. in my future. But as far as A/T tires go...my fave truck tire to-date

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Thx man. Slight rougher ride (@50psi) than stock & slightly more road noise (neither bad at all!) Wallows a bit more in turns so heli-bar def. in my future. But as far as A/T tires go...my fave truck tire to-date
Awesome! Thanks for the info. Enjoy it!

fjoseph12

Reaction score
Fellas has anyone been able to come across led tail lights? Gorecon, spyder, etc. Looking to change the entire housing

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
lol same here. Gap sucks and the lids aren't perfect, but the utility is amazing. I tried using that 1" expanding foam and didn't love the result, so I'm going to try something else. When it is expanded to 1" it becomes less water resistant. I did use a different brand. I'm curious if others have had luck with a seal for that gap keeping the rain and car washes out.
So to understand this gap people keep talking about...this is letting water in the Ramboxes, or it is something to do with the tailgate? I have a 2020 with RamBox I picked up in March and haven't experienced this. More clarification please, so I can address this issue as well. Thanks in advance

Jeet

Reaction score
Mods look good! How’s that bed cover working out?

Hey, so far no complains or issues with the cover. This was the first thing i added to the truck and haven't had any issue. It does let little bit of water in from tailgate area but i knew that when i bought this. It working and love the premium look it adds to the truck.

dv8er

Reaction score
So to understand this gap people keep talking about...this is letting water in the Ramboxes, or it is something to do with the tailgate? I have a 2020 with RamBox I picked up in March and haven't experienced this. More clarification please, so I can address this issue as well. Thanks in advance

The gap between the Rambox and the tailgate, which is about an inch or so. It allows water to get into the bed of the truck even with a tonneau on the truck. I've also had pollen, leaves, and flower petals getting into my truck bed even though there is a tonneau. I've been testing out a couple of different sealing methods to find something to water-proof those gaps.

dv8er

Reaction score
One of the big visuals to me is swapping the stock rubber

View attachment 55200

That looks fantastic! Are you getting any rubbing at all with that size? I've been debating going for the Nitto Ridge or G2's, though I was hoping the larger tires would soften the ride up a little instead of the other way around. These 22's make me miss my 20's as far as ride quality is concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread