5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What parts did you order for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need new door harnesses, handles and covers. Then you have to get your dealer to have their field rep add the sales code to your vin(hard part). There is a whole thread on it but it looks like they put a stop to the person on here that was doing it for us.

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my foam canon, got soap and ceramic coating and everything I need.... except for weather, too cold and windy to spend that kind of time outside !

2020 1500 Canadian Sport 4x4 Delmonico Red

johntashka18

Reaction score
Just installed

Fuel Rebel 20x9x1
Bfgoodrich 285/65r20 ko2

9cc15275206d47566c04a6e4e92ea11c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
sooooo yesterday my husband gave me his 22's laramie wheels and his truck went from THIS:
IMG-1707.jpg

To THIS: (for one day - oh. how he suffered...lol)
IMG-1752.jpeg

BUT my Big Horn went to THIS:
IMG-1798.jpg

But TODAY, his went to THIS:
IMG-1813.jpg

(Not that its a competition or anything : ) (and its a good thing too, cuz he's winning...lol) grrrr

Jayturk

Reaction score
Installed my Mishimoto catch can, took at the max. 30 minutes. Straight forward, no modifications or alterations, now let's see what I catch! F5A0C85E-C785-4B3B-AFB9-C9C9C85032B8.jpeg 35219979-1309-4938-98C0-0352EBDD301E.jpeg

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
sooooo yesterday my husband gave me his 22's laramie wheels and his truck went from THIS:
View attachment 52845

To THIS: (for one day - oh. how he suffered...lol)
View attachment 52846

BUT my Big Horn went to THIS:
View attachment 52848

But TODAY, his went to THIS:
View attachment 52847

(Not that its a competition or anything : ) (and its a good thing too, cuz he's winning...lol) grrrr
Great looking trucks! I think I must be the only person that likes the stock Big Horn Black Wheels. Actually gonna keep them once the shelter in place is over and I can get my lift installed. Just gonna go 275 or 285/65r20 for tires

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Great looking trucks! I think I must be the only person that likes the stock Big Horn Black Wheels. Actually gonna keep them once the shelter in place is over and I can get my lift installed. Just gonna go 275 or 285/65r20 for tires
Trust me. my friend, you are NOT the only one, which is why i NOW have TWO sets of them in my garage! When i decided on my FIRST 2019 last year, i ONLY got the Lone Star because of them "chiseled" black wheels. Nicest wheel they had made TO DATE... Then i bought a 2nd Lonestar 2019 Custom ordered and DIDN'T get the Laramie because of their wheels... But its been a year and a half and i thought i'd try something different, but i STILL think it is the best lonestar/big horn wheel ever made. They just turn grey too quick when dirty, but when freshly washed, they STILL kick *a$$!!!!

Taegee2

Reaction score
Looks good-where did you get the black grille letters? I’m looking for some for my rebel & have only found stickers to cover them.

You can get them on eBay or Amazon. They were about $20 - $25 when I bought them last year. It looks like the price might have gone up. Just shop around for 2019 Ram black grill letters and you should be able to find several.

Installing them is easy. Pulling out the original is a little tricky but not too bad. You WILL break off the tabs that are held on by metal retaining clips. Don't need them for the replacement letters.

Below is a link to one of them:

Phoneskills

Reaction score
You can get them on eBay or Amazon. They were about $20 - $25 when I bought them last year. It looks like the price might have gone up. Just shop around for 2019 Ram black grill letters and you should be able to find several.

Installing them is easy. Pulling out the original is a little tricky but not too bad. You WILL break off the tabs that are held on by metal retaining clips. Don't need them for the replacement letters.

Below is a link to one of them:

Ah ok- I thought the whole inch or so deep ram rebel grille letters themselves would need to be swapped out. It looks as if just the face of them pop off? I though those flat ones were for other ram grilles. Thanks for the info.

Jayturk

Reaction score
I got my LED tailgate light bar. Reading different paths on which way to install, some use 4 way Curt, some use 5 way Curt. I want to be able to install with reverse lights, trying to figure the proper spacers I may need and little to no factory wiring splicing. Looking for the best route to take.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got my LED tailgate light bar. Reading different paths on which way to install, some use 4 way Curt, some use 5 way Curt. I want to be able to install with reverse lights, trying to figure the proper spacers I may need and little to no factory wiring splicing. Looking for the best route to take.
I'm pretty sure you need some 1/2" and 1/4" nylon spacers to mount it. Cant remember which one of the wiring harnesses you need but there is a whole thread on it with all the info you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online