5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
these look like they line up great!

e9cbf5a749aab8f911492b91e0a48836.jpg

Yup!

shodeadman

Reaction score
I got my LED tailgate light bar. Reading different paths on which way to install, some use 4 way Curt, some use 5 way Curt. I want to be able to install with reverse lights, trying to figure the proper spacers I may need and little to no factory wiring splicing. Looking for the best route to take.

This harness allows you to not have to take or splice your tailights or make and modifications to your Ram that might void your warranty

Attachments

• Order.png
    Order.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 116

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What’s the trick to remove the front emblem? Is it possible to remove them without breaking tabs? Heard mixed reviews, I want to paint mine.
I removed mine probably too quickly and only broke 1 tab out of all 3 letters. If your slow and take your time prying them up they shouldnt break

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What’s the trick to remove the front emblem? Is it possible to remove them without breaking tabs? Heard mixed reviews, I want to paint mine.
To be honest I didn't even try to take my time and salvage the old ones bc I read that it's hard to remove them without breaking clips. The hard part is the little metal retainer rings that are on the guide posts. You have to pry pretty hard to get the retainer rings off the back side of the post which is when clips break. If you really took your time and were patient then it could be possible to do without breaking stuff. I broke three clips.....good luck.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Went to order the trailer brake controller online and the shipping alone was $300 lol. Needless to say I’ll take my time and get this elsewhere.

ny2az

Reaction score
Went to order the trailer brake controller online and the shipping alone was $300 lol. Needless to say I’ll take my time and get this elsewhere.

ebay has it for $132 w/ free shipping ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online