5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HoosierTrooper

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity where did you get the $125 Hellwig sway bar? Thanks in advance

antwon412

Reaction score
That’s a bummer. Must have just ended. I was able to snag one last night.

Nibis

Reaction score
Debadged the doors and tailgate, taking a bit of a break right now as I'm getting the double sided tape off and the residue. I also ordered side steps/nerf bars, JLT catch can, and the Tint place I go to has a buy now, install later special going on, so I got that set up, saved 40 bucks. I need to make a decision on exhaust. I really like the borla, either touring or S type.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Check again, somebody else just posted in that thread and said it was showing $125 again
I just checked myself, and it is again at $125.

I have Air Lift 1000HD Spring Bags. If I want a firmer rear end feel, I just air them up. When I tow my boat I add 50 lbs of air to the bags, then hook my boat up and the truck stays level. When not towing I keep 5lbs or so in the bags as recommended by Air Lift and retain factory ride feel. Not sure the Hellwig sway bar is for me or not.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone running airbags and Hellwig sway bar? Is the bar "worth it"? I don't mind spending the money if it's worth doing.

myles

Reaction score
Ah! great find but the deal is over !!! missed it....
pretty sure the sale is still going as of 4-13-20, just make sure for vehicle fitment you click the 2-4" lift option, its the same thing as the non lifted option except it comes with longer end links which you wont need if you are stock height.

myles

Reaction score
Anyone running airbags and Hellwig sway bar? Is the bar "worth it"? I don't mind spending the money if it's worth doing.
thats why i got mine, seems like it would stiffen up the sway from my toy hauler. Theres a good deal on it right now for $125 too

ny2az

Reaction score
Those wheels are sick! Great look.

thx,... l have been looking at 4PLAY wheels for a while now ... as luck would have it... there was a set here on the forum that l was able to get hooked up with ... the 4P08 ... cant been that ...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread