5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

whetrick1

Reaction score
Took the little buddy to do some errands :) View attachment 49718

That's great I like to take my little gremlin with me sometimes.
4a005a4b800750e99ba7cd45bb503faa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bo3liwe

Reaction score
Looking good. Where did you get that seatbelt pad ?

LuvGun

Reaction score
Looking good. Where did you get that seatbelt pad ?

ny2az

Reaction score
Not my post of the seatbelt pad but I also found these pads on eBay.

+Avanti,... these guys are excellent ... we also located them on ebay and they were local here in phoenix ... my friends had them make 5 covers each for the jeeps ... awesome quality ... turn around within 2 days ... here is there number should you want to call and order directly so you get a better price and no sales tax ....

Avanti 602-810-3407

Last edited:

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
these guys are excellent ... avanti ... we also located them on ebay and they were local here in phoenix ... my friends had them make 5 covers each for the jeeps ... awesome quality ... turn around within 2 days ... l also have there number should you want to call and order directly so you get a better price and no sales tax ....

yes please post their number. Thanks!

Baron74

Reaction score
Also, started my partial de-badging of the chrome from the Limited. I like chrome, but the limited has way to much in my opinion.
Took the "RAM" off of the doors, swapped mirror cap covers to match body color. Swapped to black: Tailgate RAM and LIMITED, RAM Grill Letters, Hood HEMI badging.
View attachment 49603 View attachment 49604 View attachment 49605 View attachment 49606 View attachment 49607 View attachment 49608
Where did you get the black "Limited" eblem? I decromed the tailgate about 30 minutes ago. I'd like to add the black emblems but could only find the OEM 4x4. If the "Limited" you have is after market I'd be fine with that. Looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread