5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

GraniteRam

Reaction score
Redid my vinyl wrap, sanded it down silky smooth and reapplied. Took a little more time but saving $270 and the having self pride made it worth it
You going to do the sides of the console as well?

Baron74

Reaction score
Yeah its definitely a huge help with the glare, and the truck looks a lot more ‘mean’ with it

I just had the brow/sunstrip add along with some PPF yesterday. I'm glad to hear the positive reviews on the brow as I'm not completely used to it yet. Really shrinks the clear portion of the windshield. I did notice I didn't need my visors when driving into the sun so that was nice.

RD27

Reaction score
I just had the brow/sunstrip add along with some PPF yesterday. I'm glad to hear the positive reviews on the brow as I'm not completely used to it yet. Really shrinks the clear portion of the windshield. I did notice I didn't need my visors when driving into the sun so that was nice.
It did feel like it shrank it for me too, especially because its just above my eye line. But I don’t even notice it now, and as you said not needing to use the visors is good

Talpa

Reaction score
What's for dinner and did you buy the Reese's eggs with the Reese's pieces inside?
Lol well it was going to be spaghetti....and no those are my wife’s peanut butter eggs..off limits:)

David525

Reaction score
Redid my vinyl wrap, sanded it down silky smooth and reapplied. Took a little more time but saving $270 and the having self pride made it worth it
Looks great, I was considering painting mine.

spencerclift21

Reaction score
Installed my TruckVault custom Seatvault. Finally feeling comfortable leaving some valuables in my truck.
8e2db2b0343d4b6cd2bf72a50bc46323.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It did feel like it shrank it for me too, especially because its just above my eye line. But I don’t even notice it now, and as you said not needing to use the visors is good
Yeah you’ll definitely get used to it. My dad told me he feels like he’s wearing a baseball cap with the brim down really low when he’s in my truck lol. It’s also super nice for hiding my radar detector from the outside-I mount it up top on the window and you can’t see it from the outside since it’s tinted

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Added some n fab side steps today. Super easy install and love how they look. Few reasons to do this are to help the lady get in, protect against door dings, and prevent rocks from flying up from my tires and chipping my paint. Wish I would’ve done it sooner

Attachments

• F2C5E989-D487-487D-B7B7-0691BBE9081B.jpeg
    F2C5E989-D487-487D-B7B7-0691BBE9081B.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 177

Users who are viewing this thread