5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Lungs414

Reaction score
We bought a Tacoma for our son for his 16th birthday almost a year ago. Great little truck, which I am certain will outlive my RAM...
They are great.I liked it a lot. I had one until the frame rotted out, replaced by them , then I sold and bought a ram.
LOL

dailyherold

Reaction score
Installed my "pivot joint" and "handle" parts for functioning extended tailgate! Parts ordered from a local mopar dealer:
- (2) 68054997AB
- (2) 68054996AA

jamie.howlett

Reaction score
It's a throttle control, similar to Pedal Commander. I chose it over the PC for a few reasons, (1) Auto mode,(2) Price, (3)and I read very positive things about them from multiple sources. I had a Pulsar at one point last year, but pulled it when started throwing codes and deciced the Pulsar wasnt worth the headache. I did miss the punch in the pedal from the Pulsar. Here is a link to the site if you want to know more. https://www.idrive-usa.com

dailyherold

Reaction score
Finally installed the optional fasteners on my husky mud flaps. Not possible without a right angle attachment, unless you want to take wheels off. The mudflaps feel much better now, glad I didn't just ignore it!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20191212_215841.jpg
    MVIMG_20191212_215841.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_20191212_215913.jpg
    IMG_20191212_215913.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_20191212_215849.jpg
    IMG_20191212_215849.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 191
U

User_18177

Finally installed the optional fasteners on my husky mud flaps. Not possible without a right angle attachment, unless you want to take wheels off. The mudflaps feel much better now, glad I didn't just ignore it!

I got to mine by just turning the wheel away from the side I was working on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I just used a short Phillips and turned the wheel away. I was able to get all fasteners in without removing the wheel. Bet this was a quicker solution to mine though.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Scheduled my truck to go in next week for touch ups on rock chips and a scratch, and XPEL on the bumper and fascia panels. Got to polish off the CSL on the fascia panels to get the XPEL to stick as best as they can. Also noticed I didn’t fully wipe one of the fascia panels off so I have some polish hazing under the ceramic which will be nice to get off and corrected.

Ramlvr69

Reaction score
35x12.50x20 BFgoodrich AT KO2 are here!! Woot woot
How do you like the tires? Just put in the 3.5 lift and the bushwaker fender flares, come spring going to get some 35” and rims. Not off-roading so looking for something that is a smooth drive but nice looking and still debating which offset to use. I want the tires to come out to the edge of the flares.

kjn86

Reaction score
Put the black Gorilla lugs on the #ALLBLACKDODGE RAM (yes, I know).

They look way better on the truck than the stock, silver lugs. My tires were so dirty, I didn't take a picture, but suffice to say, they don't have the one goofy looking wheel lock sticking out way farther than the other lugs, as each one of these lugs is its own lock.

I bought those lugs for my former #ALLBLACKJEEPGRANDCHEROKEE and they looked legit until they rusted. Probably 9-12 months after installation. Every time I had to rotate tires, the mechanics hated me because they were all locking lugs and required the key. The key is also a pain to use compared to others I have used. It kept slipping off or would get jammed on which would require a hammer to knock it free...for every one. I was going to replace them all but sold the Jeep to buy my Ram first. Keep an eye out over time.

Users who are viewing this thread