5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

cjmst23

Reaction score
Oh, and do you know if they make them to fit Rambox beds?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I have a bedslide in my rambox. Fits perfectly... Less than 1" clearance per side. $900. Installation was 15 minutes... Make sure it's straight. 4 bolts.

Yog

Reaction score
Wow!!

The bedslide looks great. I have seen them on fifthwheels motorhomes in the under belly and they make it all easily accessible. You lose a little weight but the reality is if you are putting taller stuff in the back, you probably have to open the cover anyway. I pack my bed with 2 generators, burn barrels and firewood and gas for camping so this may be a great add-on.

How much was it?
Where did you get it?
Did you install it?
Easy job?

Yep, I can just open the tonneau up if I need to carry taller items. Honestly just excited about never having to hop in and out of the bed anymore.

Cost? My model (the 1000 Black Classic) was $1350 with free shipping from the company...it literally got to me the day after I ordered ....some guy drove through the night and delivered early morning from Oregon.

Got it from Bedslide.com

Yes, me and 2 buddies installed it in roughly an hour. Easy job if you have a budy to help you lift and move it around. Only hard part was forcing myself to drill a few holes in the bed to anchor it down lol.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's the difference between the Bedslide S and the 1000 Classic. Gotta me more than silver vs black

Yog

Reaction score
What's the difference between the Bedslide S and the 1000 Classic. Gotta me more than silver vs black
Mine has the whole rail system. I wanted that to tie stuff down to and hold stuff on the bed.
From the site for my model:
  • 1000lbs CAPACITY (evenly distributed)
  • BLACK EDITION custom finish
  • 75 Percent EXTENSION
  • PERIMETER GUARDRAIL kit to secure your cargo
  • WEATHERDECK our exclusive composite light weight decking is durable in all elements
  • FULL WIDTH GRAB BAR for easy access from either side
  • MULTIPLE LOCKING POSITIONS for safety and convenience
  • HEAVY-DUTY CAM-FOLLOWER BEARINGS and hard latch system
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY Available with registration. 5 year standard

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You mean the side rails? The sliding bed is the same, just rails included in Classic 1000?

JohnUSA

Reaction score
2019 Rebel...Today...installed the bug deflector and front window Mopar vent visors. It started raining just after I installed the vent visors. Will do the rears at later date.
Pushed the nose into the garage to install the bug deflector. The bug deflector took the most time of all the other upgrades.
Look closer, you can see the newly installed running boards and mud flaps. Mud flaps are Weathertech...even a caveman could install. Running boards installed in about an hour...plug and play, so to speak.
You can't see the Linex in the bed. Got it just about where I want it. Next, need to install the bed lighting.
RAM Rebel 1.JPG

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on the Pulsar "tuner" today. Also have an Afe Magnum CAI and a Magnaflow 14" muffler on the way.

Hoping the Pulsar will wake the engine up a little bit and that the CAI and muffler will give it some intake sound and a throaty rumble at the exhaust.

doublenichols

Reaction score
Picked up my truck from having the ceramic coating installed! Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra, installed by Zero Defects in Braselton, GA.
That is BEAUTIFUL!!! ...Mind sharing the cost info? ...How long were you without your truck? I live near Braselton, and may check them out.

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Husky X-act fit floor mats for the front... the rear mat is apparently on back order.. :cautious::cautious:

Deriggs007

Reaction score
I spent $140+ on detailing supplies to keep my "Black beauty" as black as I can.
I've been watching this detailer on YouTube called Pan TheOrganizer and see great work he did with a Blacked out Silverado and a few other black vehicles and it inspired me. So I went out and bought a lot of the same supplies......

The fiance is going to kill me for being obsessed with cleaning the truck but not the house....haha

MN5241

Reaction score
Not the best pic
7afe714d7b15e48e35cd8e30277de73b.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
Where did you pick that up?

A10

Reaction score
Installed the Carven Competitor cat-back exhaust the other day after work. I’m having some alignment issues with the tips that I will deal with this weekend. Sounds great though. Very loud.

Users who are viewing this thread