5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Added a Massachusetts Inspection REJECTION sticker.
Tint added to front windows showed 11% on their meter. Minimum is 35%
I guess I drive the summer with dark windows and a big RED sticker. LOL
This commonwealth blows!!
As much as I agree with you that your state sucks, in this case it's actually no worse than most.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So... my Ram is at the dealer awaiting plates, and I was left alone too long... I fried my CC on the following... I really should not be left unattended.... ;)

Gatorback Black Diamond Mud Flaps
Cab Over America Cab Lights Wireless
Ram Rain Guards
Ram Cargo Separators
Ram Air Flow CAI
CatClamp Maxx Catalytic Converter Lock
JLT3.0 Catch Can
Black Gorilla Locking LugNuts
CarPlay2Air
12" Kykr screen protector
LockerDownExxtreme Console Safe
LockerDownExxtreme SUVault, Rubber Coating, Abloy High Security Lock
MGP Caliper Covers (black RAM and Logo)
Weather Tech Bug Shield
AJT Shift Knob (Blue Screws)
AJT Radio Knobs
Helwig Sway Bar
Paragoptics Ambiant Light Blue
Black Plastic LugNut Covers
Interior Panel Remover Kit
Flat 4 plug tester
7 pin tester
Lighter socket USB C Car Charger/Splitter/display
Rhino Ramps
Cupholder Hero Blue

U

User_63152

Putting an audio system in my truck.

So far, I removed the ANC unit, installed the amp rack with amps (under the driver's seat) and made dash speaker adapters for my component tweeters. Installed the tweeters. All the wiring is pretty much done.

Just have to build the sub box, run that wiring, and install the 6x9 mid bass driver components in the front doors. Also, waiting on some Sky High MLV 3 in 1 sound deadening material for the doors and rear wall.

I am sure there are other little things here and there, also.

Items used:

Kicker Key 200.4 (bi-amped mode / 2 way active front stage / 200 watts, total / no rear speakers to be used)
Infinity Reference REF-9630cx 6x9 component speakers
Sundown SFB-600D amp, for the sub (600 watts into 1 ohm)
Sundown SD-4 10'' dual 2 ohm sub
3/4'' MDF for the custom down firing sub box, going right behind the center console
Sky High MLV 3 in 1 sound deadening material
Misc. wiring

Attachments

• Dash Adapter.jpg
    Dash Adapter.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Dash Adapter with Tweeter.jpeg
    Dash Adapter with Tweeter.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Amp Board with Legs.jpeg
    Amp Board with Legs.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 89
  • ANC Unit.jpeg
    ANC Unit.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Amp Board Installed.jpeg
    Amp Board Installed.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Amp Board with Amps Installed.jpeg
    Amp Board with Amps Installed.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 95
  • SD-4 10'' a.JPG
    SD-4 10'' a.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Putting an audio system in my truck.

So far, I removed the ANC unit, installed the amp rack with amps (under the driver's seat) and made dash speaker adapters for my component tweeters. Installed the tweeters. All the wiring is pretty much done.

Just have to build the sub box, run that wiring, and install the 6x9 mid bass driver components in the front doors. Also, waiting on some Sky High MLV 3 in 1 sound deadening material for the doors and rear wall.

I am sure there are other little things here and there, also.

Items used:

Kicker Key 200.4 (bi-amped mode / 2 way active front stage / 200 watts, total / no rear speakers to be used)
Infinity Reference REF-9630cx 6x9 component speakers
Sundown SFB-600D amp, for the sub (600 watts into 1 ohm)
Sundown SD-4 10'' dual 2 ohm sub
3/4'' MDF for the custom down firing sub box, going right behind the center console
Sky High MLV 3 in 1 sound deadening material
Misc. wiring
Looking nice!

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you know your center console has a place to hang file folders? The guy at Mark Dodge (I unfortunately forget his name, but he is a college student, an intern, and I believe the nephew of the owner, not to mention a helpful and great guy) showed me this.

Could be a handy place for maintenance records and such.
View attachment 97582
I did know that, but I have way too much crap stockpiled underneath that to have them stand up! LOL

Klicht87

Reaction score
So... my Ram is at the dealer awaiting plates, and I was left alone too long... I fried my CC on the following... I really should not be left unattended.... ;)

Gatorback Black Diamond Mud Flaps
Cab Over America Cab Lights Wireless
Ram Rain Guards
Ram Cargo Separators
Ram Air Flow CAI
CatClamp Maxx Catalytic Converter Lock
JLT3.0 Catch Can
Black Gorilla Locking LugNuts
CarPlay2Air
12" Kykr screen protector
LockerDownExxtreme Console Safe
LockerDownExxtreme SUVault, Rubber Coating, Abloy High Security Lock
MGP Caliper Covers (black RAM and Logo)
Weather Tech Bug Shield
AJT Shift Knob (Blue Screws)
AJT Radio Knobs
Helwig Sway Bar
Paragoptics Ambiant Light Blue
Black Plastic LugNut Covers
Interior Panel Remover Kit
Flat 4 plug tester
7 pin tester
Lighter socket USB C Car Charger/Splitter/display
Rhino Ramps
Cupholder Hero Blue
That's a lot of items! You're gonna love the gatorbacks.

broman66

Reaction score
Didn't happen to say what % you could do to the windshield before someone gave you an R, did they?
He didn't say anything about the windshield but I have a dark 'eyebrow'. As long as it doesn't go below the mark on your windshield. It is on the two side edges of your windshield. Let me know if you can't find it, I'll go take a picture if you need it.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
He didn't say anything about the windshield but I have a dark 'eyebrow'. As long as it doesn't go below the mark on your windshield. It is on the two side edges of your windshield. Let me know if you can't find it, I'll go take a picture if you need it.

basically, 35% for just the top 6 inch of windshield

turkeybird56

Reaction score
All I did was wash/wax my truck the other day. On Friday, goes back to dealer and Having (2) O2 Sensors replaced under warranty. I am not sure if it is the 2 high bank or low bank, or what combination, but (2) sensors work/not work so SA just ordered both to be replaced. I just had the AC TSB done a week ago under warranty also.

IMG_1848.JPG Ride wash waxed 6-18-21.jpg

WReckeR

Reaction score
All I did was wash/wax my truck the other day. On Friday, goes back to dealer and Having (2) O2 Sensors replaced under warranty. I am not sure if it is the 2 high bank or low bank, or what combination, but (2) sensors work/not work so SA just ordered both to be replaced. I just had the AC TSB done a week ago under warranty also.

View attachment 97723 View attachment 97724
O2 sensors going bad in less than 3 years? Not cool of them.

turkeybird56

Reaction score
O2 sensors going bad in less than 3 years? Not cool of them.
YEAH, a lil abnormal. But my truck still unda warranty, sure as heck not gonna wait. They replaced 1 sensor when they did AC TSB, but after doing TSB, start truck, and engine light and code there. SO they ordered (2) to TC of the problem, not hurt my feelings. Just a PITA as Dealership is an hour away, so I gotta drive and get done. But works for me, LOL.

I gonna have to buy Maxcare Warranty before 1 August since my truck be 3 years old 1 August.

ADDED: I am fortunate, I have a good dealership and my SA there is good guy. We both ride MC so common interests, LOL.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed my Hellwig rear swaybar this morning. Made a huge difference in handling. I started off in the hardest setting and moved it to the softest after a 30 min drive. So far liking the softest setting, but I might try the middle setting to see how that feels. Money well spent for sure though.

pmegason

Reaction score
YEAH, a lil abnormal. But my truck still unda warranty, sure as heck not gonna wait. They replaced 1 sensor when they did AC TSB, but after doing TSB, start truck, and engine light and code there. SO they ordered (2) to TC of the problem, not hurt my feelings. Just a PITA as Dealership is an hour away, so I gotta drive and get done. But works for me, LOL.

I gonna have to buy Maxcare Warranty before 1 August since my truck be 3 years old 1 August.

ADDED: I am fortunate, I have a good dealership and my SA there is good guy. We both ride MC so common interests, LOL.
Which dealership did the AC TSB? I am really thinking about getting it done. It takes my entire drive home from Bandera and 410 to Almost Boerne, and it's still not completely cool and we haven't even really got hot yet.

Cofirecaptain

Reaction score
Nice looking truck for sure, love the white on the front end. You should get some of the tail light tint on EBAY. I did my tail lights, back cab brake light and the turn signals on the mirrors. Really sharpens up the look on white trucks.

View attachment 91148 View attachment 91149
Were able to order the fender flares color matched? I looked on the Bushwacker site and do not see them available for the Rebel?

Users who are viewing this thread