5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Which tint did you go with, I know they have a few different finishes and shades.
The dark/gloss because it was the sidemarkers and the placement on the mirror. I would like to do the tails and 3rd brake light but they dont offer the 3rd for the tech pkg light as of yet but if I do those I would likely go with the mid smoke/gloss.

CMil527

Reaction score
How did the blinker tint install go? Luxe just sent me another kit to try the install again, just haven’t had time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn't too bad, I've worked with it once or twice before. I definitely find it more forgiving on a warmer day after letting the film sit in a room temperature area for a day or 2!

Scooter29

Reaction score
Installed rebel rear bumper on my bighorn. Swapping out the plastic pieces was the biggest pain.

Attachments

• 4858BFA3-D245-499F-AAB1-B9AF8995742F.jpeg
    4858BFA3-D245-499F-AAB1-B9AF8995742F.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 58A2DDAC-ECA6-470D-80DF-FC6B76BFA3EE.jpeg
    58A2DDAC-ECA6-470D-80DF-FC6B76BFA3EE.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 213
  • 2F1B81A5-3A30-4D67-A76D-1EA24C65680F.jpeg
    2F1B81A5-3A30-4D67-A76D-1EA24C65680F.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 213

vincentw56

Reaction score
When the tailgate and bedcover are closed there is a small gap on either side that water runs down into the back end of the bed. Someone on a prior page had posted that they had ordered a rubber bedseal off Amazon, so I grabbed some a few weeks back and got to finally throw it on today.
Do you have a link to what you used? Does it work well?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

PaulieWalnutz

Reaction score
The dark/gloss because it was the sidemarkers and the placement on the mirror. I would like to do the tails and 3rd brake light but they dont offer the 3rd for the tech pkg light as of yet but if I do those I would likely go with the mid smoke/gloss.
Ok thanks, just ordered for the side markers and ordered the light/gloss for headlights. If it dramatically reduces light output I will remove.

CMil527

Reaction score
Ok thanks, just ordered for the side markers and ordered the light/gloss for headlights. If it dramatically reduces light output I will remove.
DON'T FORGET THE FOGS, I WISH THEY OFFERED IT CUT AROUND THE OUTSIDE TO COVER THE LOWER LED AND THE AMBER REFLECTOR ON THE SIDE....

NewTruckWhoDis

Reaction score
luxeautoconcepts.net .. precut kits and works well!
I've used lamin-x for several vehicles before this one and they always had perfect fitment. This time I got the tail light kit from lamin-x and third brake light and mirror indicators from luxe, and every piece had pretty bad fitment quality. The third brake light was pretty close overall, but the screw hole cutouts were off a bit.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've used lamin-x for several vehicles before this one and they always had perfect fitment. This time I got the tail light kit from lamin-x and third brake light and mirror indicators from luxe, and every piece had pretty bad fitment quality. The third brake light was pretty close overall, but the screw hole cutouts were off a bit.

I read a lot of negative reviews on the Luxe tint, so I opted to buy from a forum member who makes them. Application was smooth and perfect fit for taillights, mirrors, and this brake light. this is his Facebook profile to message him. His prices are also cheaper than Luxe

CMil527

Reaction score

NewTruckWhoDis

Reaction score
I read a lot of negative reviews on the Luxe tint, so I opted to buy from a forum member who makes them. Application was smooth and perfect fit for taillights, mirrors, and this brake light. this is his Facebook profile to message him. His prices are also cheaper than Luxe
Is it the guy with the snowy profile pic? His name only comes up at Paul Cre on the profile. I didn't see anything about the tint and didn't want to just start randomly messaging the wrong person.

CMil527

Reaction score
HMM I'VE USED LAMIN-X AS WELL AS LUXE, NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH EITHER IN MY LIMITED EXPERIENCES... CLICKED THAT LINK AND IT APPEARS TO BE SOMEONES PERSONAL FB PAGE! :confused:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is it the guy with the snowy profile pic? His name only comes up at Paul Cre on the profile. I didn't see anything about the tint and didn't want to just start randomly messaging the wrong person.

Yes, Paul Cre, he makes and sells them.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
HMM I'VE USED LAMIN-X AS WELL AS LUXE, NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH EITHER IN MY LIMITED EXPERIENCES... CLICKED THAT LINK AND IT APPEARS TO BE SOMEONES PERSONAL FB PAGE! :confused:
That's because it is a personal facebook page. PM him about the tint. Tell him I sent you if you want. My name is Brian Cropp

Users who are viewing this thread