5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

sppb32

Reaction score
Ha, so same as me except my stocks were the 22s.
I wanted the Limited 22's on my Laramie but the dealer wanted $3500, so i got the 18's then I got a new take off set for $1400 shipped, can't beat that.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

86grand

Reaction score
I wanted the Limited 22's on my Laramie but the dealer wanted $3500, so i got the 18's then I got a new take off set for $1400 shipped, can't beat that.

Thats a good deal, the upgrade on Limiteds is more than 1400 and you got to keep the originals

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score

Let’s see a picture please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D.Sull

Reaction score
Thanks...haven't looked to see if there was a grommet in the vehicle floor we could come up through. I'll check it out closer and look at the grommet you mentioned. Where did you pick up the hot wire for when the door is open?
I tapped into the foot well light. There's a yellow and green wire that is power for whenever the door is open or the dome light is switched on. Probe it to be sure but I believe it's the yellow and green wire.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Noice...looks like that installer knows what they are doing. Looks totally factory.
Thanks! Yeah, they have been awesome to work with..Mobile Car Pro in Seekonk, MA. The only reason it wasn’t finished in one day is because they rejected one of the backseat panels because they didn’t like the way the stitching looked.

They got Katzkin to make a new panel and ship it overnight priority.. and these are not standard Katzkin design, I created my own custom design.. they easily could have just installed it and never said a word to me.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I tapped into the foot well light. There's a yellow and green wire that is power for whenever the door is open or the dome light is switched on. Probe it to be sure but I believe it's the yellow and green wire.
Thank you sir! I think I’m going to do the step lighting in the Spring when things permanently warm up down here.

WReckeR

Reaction score

That's what I wanted too. I am picking up my 2021 Laramie Night Ed and I prefer the Limited's wheels. I have wondered if I could find a take off set. If you had the money, it sounds like a good deal. On the other hand, there are tons of aftermarket wheels to choose from. I've seen some real beauties in this forum. Ram doesn't own the market on nice looking wheels. Quite the opposite.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's what I wanted too. I am picking up my 2021 Laramie Night Ed and I prefer the Limited's wheels. I have wondered if I could find a take off set. If you had the money, it sounds like a good deal. On the other hand, there are tons of aftermarket wheels to choose from. I've seen some real beauties in this forum. Ram doesn't own the market on nice looking wheels. Quite the opposite.
Some of them are down right fugly. The chrome clad 20"s this gen could scare time off a clock

WReckeR

Reaction score
So, I don't even have my truck yet (tomorrow), but I've already ordered window wind deflectors EGR In-Channel style. Didn't want to put any adhesive on the finish before I decide what I'll do about ceramic protection.

Grouper

Reaction score
Didn't like your Tazer? I ask bc I have one ordered, wasn't sure how much I would use it but there are a couple of things I does that interest me

As I wrote in the listing, "Used a total of 10 minutes. Married it and played with it for a few minutes. Determined it really has no value for me."

The only function that is appealing to me is the ability to input into the Nav while in motion. But that's not motivation enough to keep it.

djjr50

Reaction score
View attachment 80859 View attachment 80860 View attachment 80861
We finally had a nice day yesterday, so I got in a decent wash, and played with some stickers. I got the whole kit, but I think I may just stick with the grill letters, hood badges, and the Rebel emblem on the tailgate. I like a little splash of color here and there, and the color matched the maximum steel pretty well!

I have the matching plastidip for the tow hooks, but I'll have to wait for another warmer day before I tackle that.

Oh yeah, had the front windows tinted, as well as got all the recalls taken care of. Lucky for me, they had the new floor mats, so I just got a new one instead of the "fix."
Where did you get stickers to match the maximum steel color?

Users who are viewing this thread