5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

sgk

Reaction score
Ordered a bumper step, dropped my appliqué off to have that body colored painted, got in my endlinks, ordered a Viper Smart remote start/ alarm system..
Can you give the website or link of the sidestep can't seem to find it online yet.
Thank you.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^ can not wait to see what 35” tires look like with these lifts.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Also managed to get my Lomax tonneau cover installed this evening that came last week. Install was pretty easy, they shorted me one clamp only got 7 of 8 so I will have to get them to send me one.

Attachments

• Lomax 2.jpg
    Lomax 2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 555
  • Lomax1.jpg
    Lomax1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 559

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Picked it up yesterday, got a great deal, addressed some issues with the salesman who addressed them with the service manager, was treated rudely by service manager (he said Ramboxes are not adjustable and A/C will always blow colder on passenger side so I am out of luck if I don't like it), called service manager a bad word in front of sales manager, took truck home, removed the tonneau cover, confirmed appointments with Line-X and my tint guy, and installed the baby seat for my 3 year old. I also answered numerous questions from people admiring the truck throughout the rest of the weekend.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked it up yesterday . . . addressed some issues with the salesman who addressed them with the service manager, was treated rudely by service manager

:eek: We must have the same dealer...

The trucks do get lots of admiration at the gas station...which is where we'll be spending lots of time :)

drsubie

Reaction score
Picked up this past Saturday, luckily have not had any common issues (no brake squeal, leaky sunroof). Put on some Gatorback black gunmetal mud flaps, loved them when I had same brand on my F150... super easy install.

Also have on order: Bakflip MX4 bed cover, OEM Mopar all weather floor mats.

Still to do: tint front windows, skid plate protection.

I've finally learned an expensive lesson when modifying my cars: simple is better! Took my other cars too far, planning to keep this guy simple and enjoy it for what it is...

20180909_132750.jpg 20180909_132743.jpg 20180909_132728.jpg

itsrname2

Reaction score
Picked up this past Saturday, luckily have not had any common issues (no brake squeal, leaky sunroof). Put on some Gatorback black gunmetal mud flaps, loved them when I had same brand on my F150... super easy install.

Also have on order: Bakflip MX4 bed cover, OEM Mopar all weather floor mats.

Still to do: tint front windows, skid plate protection.

I've finally learned an expensive lesson when modifying my cars: simple is better! Took my other cars too far, planning to keep this guy simple and enjoy it for what it is...

View attachment 4460 View attachment 4461 View attachment 4462
Awesome, I like those. Where did you get them from and how much?

Users who are viewing this thread