5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

dct33

Reaction score
I installed the Mopar front splash guards. First added 3M clear paint film to the interface area. Then to try and prevent debris/snow from collecting in the pocket I bought a sheet of 1/16" abs plastic and some JB plastic bond to cover the opening. It looks decent, but I question whether the JB weld will hold up. It didnt seem to bond well with the splash guard despite roughing up the surface. Surprised because my experience with JB products is that it is bulletproof stuff.

Started on the passenger side and went super fast. Moving to the driver side, the factory mis-aligned the metal tabs on the edge of the fender liner with the holes in the fender so the screws were not threaded into the tabs. What a PITA moving those tabs to align properly! Anyway, they all line up now so the splash guard is nice and secure.
20200618_111831.jpg

I also washed and applied The Last Coat 2 ceramic spray. First experience with a ceramic spray. Seems like nice stuff so I am anxious to see how it performs.

Bearman95

Reaction score
So I did a little thing.....installed the front today. Will finish up the rear tomorrow. And to answer the big question a lot of us were asking.....yes, the BDS 4" kit for the 2019 1500 with air suspension WILL fit the 2020 Limited Eco-diesel. No problem.
View attachment 59456 View attachment 59457
What brand wheels are those? I like Chrome wheels!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took it to the dealer to have my garage door opener button replaced. They swapped the entire visor. Now I have to order a couple more LED map vanity mirror lights and just finished reprogramming my garage door opener to my truck.

Skater

Reaction score
If we can change the title to this thread to “What did you do ‘for’ your Ram Today???” my post would be applicable, but since that thread does not exist here is what I did “for” my Ram …

I received my RAM Airflow cold air intake for the 2020 Limited I do not even have keys for yet. Wife was wondering why I ordered mods for it when it has not yet hit my driveway. Wait until she sees the next few days’ worth of deliveries! :D

Attachments

• IMG_2294.jpg
    IMG_2294.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 104

LGBarnett

Reaction score
Finally replaced the Goodyear highway tires with a set of Toyo AT3's. Thought about going up a size, but with all the rubbing issues and not wanting to add weight, decided to keep the 285-45-22 size. Looks a lot better than I expected. DId a road trip up to my hunt camp last weekend. Seem to ride as well and no road noise as the GY's but really shined when off road on gravel roads and crossing the creek into camp.

ram-with-toyo-at3s-jpg.59561

Toyo AT3 on Front.jpg

Attachments

• RAM with Toyo AT3s.jpg
    RAM with Toyo AT3s.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 648

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally replaced the Goodyear highway tires with a set of Toyo AT3's. Thought about going up a size, but with all the rubbing issues and not wanting to add weight, decided to keep the 285-45-22 size. Looks a lot better than I expected. DId a road trip up to my hunt camp last weekend. Seem to ride as well and no road noise as the GY's but really shined when off road on gravel roads and crossing the creek into camp.

ram-with-toyo-at3s-jpg.59561

View attachment 59563
Geaux Tigers!

Paultg

Reaction score
If we can change the title to this thread to “What did you do ‘for’ your Ram Today???” my post would be applicable, but since that thread does not exist here is what I did “for” my Ram …

I received my RAM Airflow cold air intake for the 2020 Limited I do not even have keys for yet. Wife was wondering why I ordered mods for it when it has not yet hit my driveway. Wait until she sees the next few days’ worth of deliveries! :D
Trying not to do the same. Ordered my truck earlier this week.

Users who are viewing this thread