5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

dgmacm

Reaction score
Removed the factory flares on my limited and added the Mopar “Off Road” flares

All I need now is some nice A/T tires

[Comparison (Front Old/Rear New)]
A11AE1E2-0455-41B5-9400-E125B949C1FA.jpeg

92D89AA3-A048-468A-954F-FD2B2CA3D504.jpeg

Finished
F425EB7B-BB03-4A1F-8030-433C8D62B72D.jpeg

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Replaced engine and cabin air filters and installed this slick little safe to hold L-shaped devices (lol, saw that in another thread.). It will hold a full size and spare mag or two.

$50 on Amazon and got rave reviews which I agree with after installing. Opens via passcode, rfid tag or key and has predrilled mounting holes and a security cable. I have it screwed down with self tappers and the cable wrapped around the console flip lid hinge.

I've seen the safes that sit in the rear of the console but I didn't like the idea of flipping the lid then reaching backward which just seemed awkward. I wanted to mount it in the front 90 degrees from how it sits now but there's not enough room width wise and still be able to open it. As it is now the safe extends back under the cup holders but the lid opens enough to reach in with your right hand and comfortably retrieve the contents. The cup holder tray is able to slide forward with plenty of clearance and hide the safe from view.
4aa5feb7f7e287d6e9eed4109eac22d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Wow. I would too. Not seeing those prices in so cal yet. I’m waiting patiently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should be able to do much better than that after the madness subsides. That's not even close to the levels we saw last June when Ram was pushing for a big end to Q2. That ended up being their biggest quarter in history.

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
Should be able to do much better than that after the madness subsides. That's not even close to the levels we saw last June.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score

_StangPGH

Reaction score

That's more like what we were seeing at the height of discounts, around 25-26%. Keep in mind the "store discount' they advertise is a bit of a bait and switch in that they include every possible rebate under the sun and not everyone qualifies for all of them. Military, recent grad, coming from a competitor vehicle, etc. If you have a trade they're also going to play games with you to get some of the discount back.

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
That's more like what we were seeing at the height of discounts, around 25-26%. Keep in mind the "store discount' they advertise is a bit of a bait and switch in that they include every possible rebate under the sun and not everyone qualifies for all of them. Military, recent grad, coming from a competitor vehicle, etc. If you have a trade they're also going to play games with you to get some of the discount back.

If you are in the KC area go to HeartlandCDJR and ask for my daughter Dru. She will take care of you.

BTK20

Reaction score
Attempted to install a new engine air filter (10mm socket btw) only to find that after 11000 miles, it really wasn't bad. So I'll save that for another day. Adjusted the tire pressure, vacuumed the interior and used a little purple power on the cup holders in the console. Thought about a wash but with the rain coming and pollen, I'll wait.

Reinstalled the AC clamp.
The pollen in Georgia is no joke! I moved from the Northeast 2 years ago and thought it was bad up there. It's crazy here!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I did the B2Fabrication Resonator Delete to go with my B2Fabrication bolt in Magnaflow 14” (B2Fabrication now makes their own muffler). I am VERY happy. The resonator delete is awesome! I am including a link below to the other thread with my vid. I busted a bolt on the clamp putting the tips on so there aren’t any tips installed yet. Once I complete that part later in the week I will post another vid and give it some revs as well. This is just a cold start.

Ndrszpt

Reaction score
Redid my vinyl wrap, sanded it down silky smooth and reapplied. Took a little more time but saving $270 and the having self pride made it worth it
How hard was it to take apart looks sharp!

Users who are viewing this thread