5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Congratulations and I for one am soo happy you ended up with such a great deal. :)

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^. Congratulations and I for one am soo happy you ended up with such a great deal. :)
Thank you. I hope down the road I don’t regret not picking up those awesome all black wheels from you!

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can make those Rebel wheels all black for $30...or a little less using TVDCARD15

Yes. Thanks. I’m thinking about it. Or gloss black powder coat. I actually watched your video yesterday. Probably going to rock them as is for a while and see what I want to do.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So far so good in 2 snow storms and 1 touchless car wash
I have been wanting to do something with the silver, but I can be a little OCD at times. How well does it blend with the factory black paint? How close do you have to get before it looks like a stick on? Matte Black color option I guess? Thx.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been wanting to do something with the silver, but I can be a little OCD at times. How well does it blend with the factory black paint? How close do you have to get before it looks like a stick on? Matte Black color option I guess? Thx.

Matte is what I used and it looks very close to factory especially since the silver is on a different angle than the existing black portions so it blends nicely with the natural lines.

61ad39d60dc713d2d26a08ce49326889.jpg

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Matte is what I used and it looks very close to factory especially since the silver is on a different angle than the existing black portions so it blends nicely with the natural lines.

61ad39d60dc713d2d26a08ce49326889.jpg
Great Thx, going to place order and see how I like it before dropping 1K+ on new set of wheels. I have used vinyl on cars before and holds up well.

Cleave

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread