5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jordan2929

Reaction score
App 850 with shipping is what I paid and then I included the heat shield. The vents were of course also included.
Wow, I was expecting you to say 2,000+ considering it’s aluminum now. Might have to pick one up also

Ram Guru
Reaction score
PNorth, the Rebel/Sport hoods look great...it gives the truck a heavy-duty look for sure. We look forward to seeing pictures once it is on the truck. I too thought the price was not too bad...given the challenges getting parts, what is the ETA on it?

As for "what I did with my Ram," I finally got around to turning off the seat-belt chime (for farm use, they are annoying) and putting on the license plate. Pretty boring stuff, but more fun is to come.

Pnorth

Reaction score
PNorth, the Rebel/Sport hoods look great...it gives the truck a heavy-duty look for sure. We look forward to seeing pictures once it is on the truck. I too thought the price was not too bad...given the challenges getting parts, what is the ETA on it?

As for "what I did with my Ram," I finally got around to turning off the seat-belt chime (for farm use, they are annoying) and putting on the license plate. Pretty boring stuff, but more fun is to come.
Thanks 356! It said a couple of weeks... never know though. Anyways, my truck eill come in weeks after the hood... I’ll make sure to post when getting it all here.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Now see when I went to order my Sport hood, I was told the two black front emblems were on backorder.

Last edited:

Pnorth

Reaction score
I'm gonna have a mix of billet silver, chrome and black, so I wouldn't mind if the side emblems were with chrome letters. Have that combo on another car in the driveway so it'll match better :)

Wan't to also get hold of the rebel fender flares, but don't know where to find those. Anyone?

PorBoy

Reaction score
My chrome mirror caps will be swapped out for my Billet silver ones. My chrome front appliqué will be replaced with a Billet silver one painted by my bodyshop. Still up in the air about wheels / tires..

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jamesfg--nice install. I hope to see some pictures with the lights illuminated.

I ordered Bull Rings and a cargo bar for the bed and removed the dealer sticker from the tailgate--my bad--- I forgot to request the dealer sticker be left off. While going through the garage, I found the RAM 1500 and "Flex Fuel" badges from my old 2012. I have no idea why I kept those...and even less as to how they survived the move to our new place. I'm trying to decide if I should take the RAM, 4x4, Laramie and Rams head off...That decision can wait for another day.

Pnorth

Reaction score
That’s exactly the tri colors that I have lol. Except I do not want the chrome side emblems. I’ll contact my parts guy and see what’s up with those Rebel fender flares for you. View attachment 4096
Thanks! Appreciate that very much! The funny thing is that I am matching another car on the driveway that you perhaps can relate to? 61D6122E-0693-45FC-9AF9-1B35E8C21BDB.jpeg

Last edited:

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm gonna have a mix of billet silver, chrome and black, so I wouldn't mind if the side emblems were with chrome letters. Have that combo on another car in the driveway so it'll match better :)

Wan't to also get hold of the rebel fender flares, but don't know where to find those. Anyone?
The fitment of the front Rebel flares might be short about 1.5 inches since the front fascia for the Rebel is shorter due to the bumper height.

Exterior-10-i.jpg.image.1440 _Rebel(1).jpg

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. See that’s the fun in doing what we do, learning from others. Now me I definitely do not mind outside the box thinking on my trucks. My next Audi lol, not so much as they will stay as ordered. Ok who am I kidding ...

Users who are viewing this thread