5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Lize

Reaction score
Worked out how to use the Sat Nav!!! Had tried it once before and couldn't get any address, then read the manual and had no luck. Stupid me, I'd been using the online search rather than address input and couldn't understand why it just came up with no results or some unrelated business miles away. :rolleyes:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Yes. And I only posted same on the forum because others have had problems with their seat covers wearing on the seat bolsters as well. Don't know if this is just an isolated defect with the RAM seats or widespread. Time will tell. Hope you don't experience same...and no I don't have 40 grit pants, I was very careful in getting out of the truck because I was aware of the issue. It happened anyway...so I took this precaution.
Interesting. I’ve had my truck since June of last year and my leather seats look like they were just built, so this issue you speak of seems to be an isolated defect.

Thanks,

sanewithinsanity

Reaction score
Love the bronze wheels - same I am looking at for my black rig...

If you are initially interested in them, I say do it. They look amazing in person, and will look even better after a chrome delete. I really was on the fence about them initially, but I am really glad I chose the bronze.

4x4Rebel

Reaction score

barakutha

Reaction score
Touchless wash.. gonna top it off with some chemical guys v07.

Completely a labor of love with these daily south Louisiana t-storms

b82bc73b56764b362a8e4ae783658473.jpg

200f81a22cc7d0de4820f0f996a90e1b.jpg
3baeafeb1b0f9d6e06fac584579f0c06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattF

Reaction score
Installed a black set on the rear seat to protect from my dog. They are really great quality and clean up well ! Looks great

Matt

Installed Tiger Tough front seat covers. Why...because concerned I will wear through leather bolster on drivers seat. Had to replace it once already for this issue. Was covered by Warranty after so push and shove with FCA. Good dealer support helped. Like the seat covers. Fit extremely well. Two negatives, however, they don’t make covers specific for Limited rear seats and they don’t make a console cover at this time. I have talked to manufacturer and hope this will change in the future. Compared to other major manufacturer of precision cut seat covers of this type, they are well priced. View attachment 32608

Chavez98

Reaction score
Installed a black set on the rear seat to protect from my dog. They are really great quality and clean up well ! Looks great

Matt

Do you have a picture you can share? I also have a pooch. Thanks.

spaightlabs

Reaction score
Little late but here’s a night shot of the new bumper and lights.
View attachment 32740 View attachment 32741

What kind of lights did y9u go with? Didn't see that in your sig line...I need to do something similar - I hook my hunting trailer up 40 times a year out where it is darker than the inside of a cow's stomach...and I tend to end up in some place on the river bottoms where backing out is the only way and in the dark this truck won't be worth a damn with those crappy reverse lights

B-Rebel

Reaction score
What kind of lights did y9u go with? Didn't see that in your sig line...I need to do something similar - I hook my hunting trailer up 40 times a year out where it is darker than the inside of a cow's stomach...and I tend to end up in some place on the river bottoms where backing out is the only way and in the dark this truck won't be worth a damn with those crappy reverse lights

Need to update the signature, but they are Baja designs driving/combo cube lights

Users who are viewing this thread