5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

retho78

Reaction score
Installed Tecoom splash guards today. The details are in the link below.

Gozar

Reaction score
Are the speakers direct fit or any modifications required?
Direct fit with the metra wiring harness, you cannot get the polarity wrong as the wires only fit one way. Pop the cover, use a 7mm socket to remove two screws, replace-tighten-push the cover back on. 15min per speaker tops. It is a tight fit if you have big hands, otherwise a simple job.

Last edited:

retho78

Reaction score
Direct fit with the metra wiring harness, you cannot get the polarity wrong as the wires only fit one way. Pop the cover, use a 7mm socket to remove two screws, replace-tighten-push the cover back on. 15min per speaker tops. It is a tight fit if you have big hands, otherwise a simply job.
Thanks

LNDRCKT

Reaction score
Lifted or leveled? And which one did you use? Looks good. Thanks!
I used the day star leveling blocks for the Gen 4 truck. Then I adjusted the sensor brackets till I liked the level of the front. The rear is all stock. I also added 1.25” stahl wheel spacers. A little heat on the front plastic liners and I was all good to go!

Bigcountry

Reaction score
New 6” LED lighting installed
bc852aafffc5ffea11e93d4845f04baa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
faf87a676cd4c713fea307289d1894bd.jpg
Looks awesome! How was the install?

Lize

Reaction score
Done over 1,000 miles now so decided to install the Pedal Commander. Just wanted to get a few miles on to get fully used to it before making changes.

So, popped it straight into Sport+ 4 and off I went. Absolutely brilliant!!!

I’d never have thought it would make such a difference, before it felt like you pressed the throttle and nothing was happening, now even feathering the throttle gives rapid revs and rpms continue to climb without full throttle.

Might turn it down a bit if I’m crawling traffic, was a bit jerky at one point but I don’t often carry passengers and I’ll get used to it.

Stopped off for a coffee a couple miles from home but so excited about it decided to make this post before longer test ride :love:

rrbhokies

Reaction score
White fabric?
There was nothing between the speaker and the plastic cover.
I think he means on the top of the air filter box cover. I saw it in the picture. There is some kind of white mesh in cover that he is recommended taking out. That's the first I've heard anyone mention that, so it would be good to confirm that it's ok to do that.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Installed my Mopar window deflectors. Not too hard to install, although those clips can be a bugger to line up just right. All in all though, they seem to fit well and look good.

Users who are viewing this thread