5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Man, I still really wish there was a way to order 8” screen on Limited’s. I prefer having the knobs & indicators over touch buttons for my HVAC, etc.

There's a long line of guys that would trade you straight across.

skyhawk42

Reaction score
Man, I still really wish there was a way to order 8” screen on Limited’s. I prefer having the knobs & indicators over touch buttons for my HVAC, etc.
I on the other hand wish I got the 12” with mine. Grass is always greener on the other side…

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There's a long line of guys that would trade you straight across.
I on the other hand wish I got the 12” with mine. Grass is always greener on the other side…

I know & I get that & why & all..but when the screen goes black but everything else is still functioning, it would make it a bit more operable.

I’m used to the smaller size bc my 2000 Jeep has a custom 7” screen & my wife’s 2020 Durango has a 7”-8” screen also.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know & I get that & why & all..but when the screen goes black but everything else is still functioning, it would make it a bit more operable.

I’m used to the smaller size bc my 2000 Jeep has a custom 7” screen & my wife’s 2020 Durango has a 7”-8” screen also.
12" display still has buttons for HVAC along side. Just have to guess what temp you have it at.

gofishn

Reaction score
Took the, yet to be named, Truck in for Rustproofing and Undercoating, today.
Probably did more harm, than good, but this way, when the Rust does pop up,
I have REALLY good reason for my disproportionate Anger.

Came home and found another Gift from the great Amazonian God.
Truly, it's amazing, inconsequential financial offering - Amazing Gifts just show up.

LUBEGUARD 30902 Bio/Oil

81U1-Sj1RCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Was going to stock up on Liqui MOly but those I trust, yeah, you Idiots on this forum. Say this stuff is better.

Then again, I used Liqui Moly, on my 2014 because those I trusted, back then, Yep, you guessed it, More Forum Idiots,
said it was the best for helping to stop failed Lifters.

Evidently, this stuff is the new Wonder Oil.

Like with the Rustproofing, Probably just giving me more reason to complain when my Lifters eat my Camshaft.
Sure Hope Not.

Really Hope the Forums Collective "Know their Sh$t" guys, really do know their ......

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Took the, yet to be named, Truck in for Rustproofing and Undercoating, today.
Probably did more harm, than good, but this way, when the Rust does pop up,
I have REALLY good reason for my disproportionate Anger.

Came home and found another Gift from the great Amazonian God.
Truly, it's amazing, inconsequential financial offering - Amazing Gifts just show up.

LUBEGUARD 30902 Bio/Oil

View attachment 143539

Was going to stock up on Liqui MOly but those I trust, yeah, you Idiots on this forum. Say this stuff is better.

Then again, I used Liqui Moly, on my 2014 because those I trusted, back then, Yep, you guessed it, More Forum Idiots,
said it was the best for helping to stop failed Lifters.

Evidently, this stuff is the new Wonder Oil.

Like with the Rustproofing, Probably just giving me more reason to complain when my Lifters eat my Camshaft.
Sure Hope Not.

Really Hope the Forums Collective "Know their Sh$t" guys, really do know their ......
There is no magic additive that's going to save your engine. Using good quality synthetic oil, with regular oil changes, does more good than any "magic" bottle ever will

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I never have been happy putting my Geno's aluminum magnetic fuel cap on the surface of the truck when I refill because I’m worried about scratching the paint over time.

So a trip down the Amazon Magnet Aisle and I found 1/2” x 1/8” magnets.

I used four magnets and a piece of closed cell rubber foam to help hold them in place.

The water drip drains remain open and it holds my fuel cap inside the door where hopefully I don’t miss it as I pull away.

B7979F68-82BA-41A6-BCD2-C6E501A7770E.jpeg E047C4B9-756F-4A98-A857-9FF56ED8C009.jpeg 38851203-726C-4DD4-A464-41A03A69D457.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread