5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

TSL

Reaction score
Gave it a quick interior wipe down / clean out / vacuum this afternoon. Those mouth breathers I call my children can really screw up something nice.
I have two of those ( 9 and 12 ). "Can you please keep your feet _on_ the mat and NOT kick the back of the seat in front of you" just doesn't seem to sink in. On camping trips there is always going to be foot prints on the back of the passenger seat ! I just got back from a trip with the 9yr old, who still needs to sit in the back. Just me and him, nobody in the passenger seat so I ran it all the way forward to the position where no reasonable person could fit in the front seat and there was miles of space for him in the back...and he _still_ got dust and foot print marks on the back of the passenger seat. Sheesh !
Oh, and then there was the mosquito that got in and he manages to kill it on the glass of his door, leaving a nice big greasy paw print on the glass. <Sigh> !
Oh well, we had fun camping together anyway, I guess it's all part of the territory

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have two of those ( 9 and 12 ). "Can you please keep your feet _on_ the mat and NOT kick the back of the seat in front of you" just doesn't seem to sink in. On camping trips there is always going to be foot prints on the back of the passenger seat ! I just got back from a trip with the 9yr old, who still needs to sit in the back. Just me and him, nobody in the passenger seat so I ran it all the way forward to the position where no reasonable person could fit in the front seat and there was miles of space for him in the back...and he _still_ got dust and foot print marks on the back of the passenger seat. Sheesh !
Oh, and then there was the mosquito that got in and he manages to kill it on the glass of his door, leaving a nice big greasy paw print on the glass. <Sigh> !
Oh well, we had fun camping together anyway, I guess it's all part of the territory
Kids are friggin awesome!!! :ROFLMAO:

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I keep telling myself they'll only be little for a short while ha. The window touching drives me absolutely nuts though.

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Gave it a quick interior wipe down / clean out / vacuum this afternoon. Those mouth breathers I call my children can really screw up something nice.

You guys need to pick up some of these. My wife got them for me. I think Walmart. I kept yelling at my 5 and 6 year old to stop kicking our seats. Cover just the back!

Attachments

• 0A45D7D7-ED05-48A1-9A22-D1C48D282DCA.jpeg
    0A45D7D7-ED05-48A1-9A22-D1C48D282DCA.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 184

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rinsed/washed the dust off of it in preparation for car shows this weekend. Today was the best weather day of the week. Mid 80s high high. Will be 95+ rear of week.

TSL

Reaction score
You guys need to pick up some of these. My wife got them for me. I think Walmart. I kept yelling at my 5 and 6 year old to stop kicking our seats. Cover just the back!
oooh, look at that ! That's why this forum is so awesome, there's an answer for ( nearly ) every problem here :) Thanks for the tip

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Haha just like the old Subaru Brat!

da55ca49ab64f1219b15bde2d53b64fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I feel your pain......I am appalled by what I find in the back seat of my truck.... :sick:

Jako

Reaction score
Looks like they installed it with a Halligan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the unfamiliar with the Halligan. God bless Hugh Halligan.

The tool was designed by and named for New York City Fire Department (FDNY) First Deputy Chief Hugh Halligan in 1948. Later that year, the first prototype of the Halligan bar was made by blacksmith Peter Clarke.[3] Because the device had been invented by one of its members, the FDNY did not initially purchase the tool in order to avoid the appearance of a conflict of interest.[4] The Boston Fire Department was the first major customer of the Halligan bar, purchasing one for every fire company in the city. The tool was popular enough that members of New York ladder companies began buying it with their own money until the department ultimately decided to purchase the tool, gradually leading to widespread adoption across North America and eventually worldwide. The Halligan bar has become the most versatile hand tool to be used for the past seven decades for a multitude of fireground tasks
1660082812323.png

Jako

Reaction score

The tool was designed by and named for New York City Fire Department (FDNY) First Deputy Chief Hugh Halligan in 1948. Later that year, the first prototype of the Halligan bar was made by blacksmith Peter Clarke.[3] Because the device had been invented by one of its members, the FDNY did not initially purchase the tool in order to avoid the appearance of a conflict of interest.[4] The Boston Fire Department was the first major customer of the Halligan bar, purchasing one for every fire company in the city. The tool was popular enough that members of New York ladder companies began buying it with their own money until the department ultimately decided to purchase the tool, gradually leading to widespread adoption across North America and eventually worldwide. The Halligan bar has become the most versatile hand tool to be used for the past seven decades for a multitude of fireground tasks
View attachment 136513
Mini version
1660083440960.jpeg

Dewey

Reaction score

View attachment 136513
Not to be confused with the Slamigan😆

Users who are viewing this thread