5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

UnclJim

Reaction score
Vararam intake today. I also removed the stock airbox after I took this pic. Need some ideas for what to do with all that space now

Huge shoutout to @Accessory.Parts!!! Sent him some questions Wednesday afternoon and he responded real quick. I ordered from him and he had it shipped out same day. Showed up on Friday.

View attachment 123665
Air horns!!!!

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
5f3a16264a1d090b1cfd1586aed17b75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love that hammer forged look they have, but you couldn't find one of these that says "LarAMiERICA"? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Applied the Lamin-X fog films. Had em on my last truck and I like them in fog, mist, and white out snow. Helps you see thru the stuff with a little yellow in there, rather then illuminate all the precipitation with a bunch of 6000k white.

Easy to apply, I confess I did the drivers side wet application and it was a beeeyotch, and looks pooptastic. Did the passenger side dry and it came out excellent so at some point I’ll Probly redo the drivers if it doesn’t clear up in the next couple days. (You can peel and restick these a bunch)

77d8e7b60cfbd922487857afde4a6d88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a coincidence. We had some of the worst fog I've ever drove through last week. The stock LEDs just seem to make it worse. So I ordered mine and they just came in. Gonna get them installed tomorrow hopefully.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
this is what I did to my ram lol
Good looking truck. It looks like you drove from the Seattle area to Findlay, Post Falls to buy your truck, so I'm guessing Cam gave you a pretty decent discount. You need to recalibrate your speedometer if you want your speedometer and fuel mileage to be correct. Going from 32's to 35's you should see at least a 3-4 mpg improvement in your mpg's once it's recalibrated.

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
Good looking truck. It looks like you drove from the Seattle area to Findlay, Post Falls to buy your truck, so I'm guessing Cam gave you a pretty decent discount. You need to recalibrate your speedometer if you want your speedometer and fuel mileage to be correct. Going from 32's to 35's you should see at least a 3-4 mpg improvement in your mpg's once it's recalibrated.
Improvement in mpg's?

BNJMN

Reaction score
I bought a bunch of Griot's stuff when my wife got her new car last fall- really good stuff! Now if my truck ever shows up I'll get to use it again!

Users who are viewing this thread