5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

yup ram

Reaction score
Got the used tire mounted to the spare Built to Serve wheel to use as a full size spare since I went with 34" tires. 275/65/20. It just fits with the stock heatsheilds and hitch receiver in place. You aren't getting anything bigger under the truck without removing one or both of those things. And this tire is about 1/2 tread.
Does mounting them backwards appear to scuff the front of the wheel? I'm considering ordering an extra stock wheel and tire to use as a spare. Didnt know it mounted that way.
View attachment 112826
These got here a week early. 4Play 4PS60, 20x9, 0 offset. My tires are waiting for me at Discount Tire, Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus 275 60 r20's. Sometime next week they will be installed.
This looks amazing. Make sure to post a pic once they're mounted!

Last edited:

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm suppose to be buying Christmas presents..but instead I just drove to pick this up from tire rack in delaware...falken wildpeak at3w...275/65/r20. (To go along with the fuel rims I have)

I thought about upgrading to a full 35" tire, but I played it safe with 34" on the Rebel. I don't want to change much on the suspension, but wanted to reduce tire noise from the 33" duratrac.

80f6bda888bfc571cf23dc407c1fb532.jpg

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve always been nervous about that given how small the front driveshaft is, can the 4wd system really take hard launches like that consistently?
I'm not worried. Maybe if I was modified more, but basically stock, so should be able to handle it. And it's not a constant thing. Few nights a year. Make 6-10 passes a night

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does mounting them backwards appear to scuff the front of the wheel? I'm considering ordering an extra stock wheel and tire to use as a spare. Didnt know it mounted that way.
That's the way the stock spare is mounted, and really the only way you can mount it. The cross bar on the cable that holds it up won't work the other way. And unless you are running stretched tires the sidewall of tire will keep the wheel front touching anything

b31ac

Reaction score
Just got inside from switching the silver letters on the grill to black. Could’ve painted them or vinyl but I chose to use Amazon and just ordered black letters.

The A was a pain to get off but the R and M was super easy.

Used a razor blade to get inside because they are clipped in tight but once you get them off the new ones snap right on like legos and who doesn’t like legos.

Here is the link to them, I got them for $35 a week ago. The price went up for some reason:

ddaf4ffebb10f18f309368ea5d7aba8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got inside from switching the silver letters on the grill to black. Could’ve painted them or vinyl but I chose to use Amazon and just ordered black letters.

The A was a pain to get off but the R and M was super easy.

Used a razor blade to get inside because they are clipped in tight but once you get them off the new ones snap right on like legos and who doesn’t like legos.

Here is the link to them, I got them for $35 a week ago. The price went up for some reason:

ddaf4ffebb10f18f309368ea5d7aba8d.jpg

DO NOT SELL THAT TRUCK. It is a one-of-a-kind Bizarro truck. Everything on it is backwards.
1638662679192.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This Ram is from the UK everything is right to left

Nah I flipped the picture lol

I wonder if it's possible to buy the R-A-M lettering from a TRX. Here's what my letters look like. They're just outlines.

TRX Grille.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread